3rd # 71 1,170 points Bryd & Valintine
4th # 3 1,100 points Kayla & Eli Tebbe
5th # 1 1,080 points Byrd & Valintine
6th # 41 1045 points Byrd & Valintine
7th # 5 1,045 points Hoehner Boys kennels
8th #49 1,025 points Roy McGee
9th #39 990 points Roy McGee
10th #4 970 points Byrd & Valintine

I want to think all the judges an the people that ran hounds in the hunt !
I want to think Kenny Hankins for all the help at pen getting the place cleaned up for it !
It was a big help sense I have been really busy at work !
I also want to think Reed Roundtree for mastering the hunt an for letting me lease the pen .
Last but not least I want to think my wife Amy she had put a lot of time goin an getting stuff for hunt couldn't
Have done it without all these people ! Thanks !

This morning was a great morning cool wet 55 an 35 great hounds turned loose at 6:30 an ran hard tell 9:30 !
I want to think everyone for being on good behavior an sportsmanship !
It was the first every derby hunt in this pen an sense they only bayed 2 yotes all morning an both was saved an not hurt
at all we will be having more of them !
Thanks

Re: Results of running L 3 hour derby

I will say one thing it has been the best 3 hour hunt I seen in many days fast an furious
With some hard hitting hounds that could roll !
I want to say one other thing the pen owner sure did have place looking good an lots of game that
sure could run an plenty of great eats .
I sure hope he will have some more derby hunts cause its the right kind of hunt to test ur hounds an if u
Go home un satisfied then u dont no a great hunt then . Thanks for having hunt an all u done for all the hunters .

Congratulations to everyone in the top ten!
It's a good thing Adam Cain was not present because you guys would have fell victims just like the southeast Kansas boys along with Ronnie Dunbar does every Sunday!

Can someone post the breeding on these hounds please??

I would have posted the breeding but don't have the info.

I thought the hunt was supposed to be 2 numbers per person or 2 per kennel looks like bird and valetine was the only ones that showed up congrats gentleman

If u could read ! I posted later due to not getting enough numbers
People could get more then two ! Need too check things before u pop
Ur mouth next time !

You should have brought you a couple , don't take a cheap shot about one of the best hunts that we have had up here , Travis and his wife put on a first class hunt !! People call and get numbers and then turn them in couple days before the hunt , when a pen owner puts this kind of hunt on hunters really appreciate the effort of this !!! Most fun and good eating I've had at a hunt in a while !

It shouldn't matter what others may think, It is what it is and if someone wants to know anything about the hunt that isn't posted on here then maybe they should number a hound and come see for themselves.

I am very happy with the turn out from this hunt. To get to see everyone enjoying themselves and yes Kenny the food was pretty good too! But most of all, I'm very proud of my husband who worked very hard to put this hunt on. He debated on having it and was glad he did. It has been one of the best here.

Thank you to all the judges and hunters near and far who traveled to take part in a great hunt, Congratulations to all who place. This was a very tuff group of dogs.

So if you missed it or want to see what all the fuss is about, keep an eye open next fall, We plan to do it again!!!

Great hunt and lots of good hounds. Thanks to Trav and Amy for having this hunt. I cant wait for the next hunt like this one. Congratulations to all that placed.

When is the next hunt? derby or pup?

I will post about the next pup October 12th under running L pup hunt .

What was some of the breeding?

Only way u guys are goin to see the breeding is if the hunters put them on here cause they didn't write them down when we entered them .

I just wanted to say that this hunt was exceptional. I would categorize this pen in the top five of our favorites throughout the country. Travis and Amy did an amazing job putting on this hunt! For those of you who have not attended a hunt at Running L I would highly suggest it. The pen was in great shape and the hunt was run in a first class manor. Congratulations to all who placed. The field was VERY competitive boasting many of the top dogs/hunters in the country. Our fourth place gyps sire is Tebbe's Jake and the dam is Tebbe's Wylie.

The 7th place dog is out of CH. Hoehners Rock On and Ellis Shelby Pickett. Awesome hunt Travis and Amy. Probably the best 3 hour dogs in the country at the hunt. Congrats to all that placed.

Travis you did a heck of a good job with this hunt ,you feed the hunters and judges 3 fine meals and the people there are so nice , you better keep your wife around because she did most of the work ! The running and scores was outstanding , thanks for letting us all come , let us know in the spring when you have another hunt like this we would love to come see the friends we made there again !!!

Mr Donnie you don't know me and I don't know but I got one question and i'm sure a bunch of other people would like to know to how come you never post the breeding of your hounds. I'm not being a smart butt just curious because I'd like to have some of your breeding in my hounds.