​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wanted Outside Hound

I am looking for a good outside dog. The Dog has got to be deer proof and handle good meaning come back to the fire were he was cast. I would prefer a male but either will work. The dog has got to be fast and able to run his game close and handle the track. Dog does not have to be extremely game just get the dark hours run. But has got to be a front end only dog meaning it will get to the front and keep it (runs mean, sharp, or foul what ever it takes). I am located in Kentucky and will travel to meet someone if a deal is made.

Re: Wanted Outside Hound

You mean no one has anything like this.

i myself do not. and if there is a hound like that it be 10000.or you cant buy it at all at any price. thats the dream hound we all want.

What kind of money you wanting to spend.

I want some too

I HAVE A MALE & A GYP THAT I HAVE RAISED & HUNTED & THEY HAVE DONE GOOD IN FIELD TRIALS.I RUN ALL MY DOGS ON THE OUTSIDE IN DEER SEASON & THEY WOULD NOT PUT IN ON A DEER RACE.THEY WOULD DRIFT AROUND BEHIND ON A DEER RACE.THEY CAN RUN THE FIRE OUT OF A YOTE OR A FOX.THE GYP CAN REALLY RUN A FOX.THEY BOTH WILL FIGHT.THE MALE HAS DONE GOT TO MEAN TO RUN IN THE PEN.DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE DEER PROOF,BUT THEY HAVE NOT RAN ONE FOR ME.

THEY BOTH HAVE REAL GOOD NOSES & CAN FLY.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL ME FOR PRICING & MORE INFO.

256-307-0884 OR 256-596-0046