​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Latimer shoot out derby

Whos bringing heat? Heard Slade was investigating some all age dogs trying to be slipped in ! And some neighbors of his sending theirs by someone else , not wanting to face the music he's fixing to play for them! Ha! Ha! Make sure u don't forget ur banjo Slade everyone likes a good tune! Lol!!

Re: Latimer shoot out derby

I heard the kennel boy and ainsworth is bringing the for sure heat to this one. Watch out for those whippets they got they gone be hard to beat!

I heard that hi tech done caused the hindges to fall off gate and has a new formula. I think he wii take up rabbit hunting after this one! Lol

Heard that Jamie and Chris paper work has been processed and cleared and are now officially silent partners with big creek incorporated lol Sam and bones and waltmans josh will be arriving in a limousine Saturday morning( it has big creek express painted on the side) lol wonder which one will be the driver!! Lol

Hi tech doesn't have a prayer in this one and I would love to see that bad ass dog Dennis Lamey has been bragging about in this hunt! He better bring a extra bottle of nitrous!

Isn't this a derby. That's right his derby hounds will be at nicks(young class lol)

If ya can't run with them run from them like your mouth is

Heard oneil Hemphill and Larry hale coming to teach all u men a lesson. Lol

Heard big g said they gone shoot their dogs if the don't do nothing this weekend all deer hunters come you may can get a few good dogs for deer dogs for FREE!!!!!

Dont count out hi-tech he's being privately tutored by oneil personally He's got a 1-800-help-oneil hotline number lol. Plus he's got a big g for moral support lol

This will be a good hunt, but the following week will tell ,who's got the wheels! All dogs qualifying for the open pen hunt will have their pictures taken this week, no exceptions! All dogs casting this week will put down sire dam and whelp date! This is where all the southern challenges meet ! Good luck to all ! Don't know if Bigfoot or zacbar will be mastering the hunt yet! More likely Bigfoot , zacbar has a intergalactical conference this week at planet zorb, in the galaxy andromeda. The conference is consisting of subject matter relating to the use of A R 17 lazor weapons , the appropriate use of condoms in gravity deprived spaceships, the N A A A C P ( national association all alien creatures & planets) rights on planet zorb. Stay tuned for a updated review ,that will be post in the galactical gazette !thanks

you say a good hunt but we gotta wait till next week to see who got the wheels.I hear the pen is a galberry thicket and they got to get single file to run. get bigfoot to pull your head out your ass

THAT MEANS YOU GOT TO GET UP & BE 1st IN LINE.WHEN YOU SEE THEM RUN IN THERE THEY WILL BE SPRINTING & YOU WILL SEE ALOT.

Haha you idiot this gal berry thicket with make you cry I promise!! If your dongs ain't got no wheels he need not be cast or you will have a different outcome than u expected in the THICKET! Ha

OH MY GOODNESS; My old jip is out running loose in latimer. I hope she dont get over the fence and get in the race saturday.. I just pulled the pups off her so. Hey guess free milk shakes for everyone ... Have a great hunt.. From the middle of the gulf.

I will come but BL has to lay down his pencil,,or tear off the eraser..LOL..I will never forget the Tower of Terror hunt where he tried to promote his stud with a #2 eraser..did he bushhog the pen for yall??that pen owner in Alabama still trying to get grass to grow..how bout we run mine against the brood gyp on the side..use your real name for replies..be a thinker,,not a stinker

THAT WAS FUNNY

Me Dennis where will you attend another all age ?

He goes to under 10 most of the time with derby dogs !!

What was the outcome?

Ainsworth won it with a whitelighting shine says congrats .i got sckunt .lol cngrats to my friends at big g.

Was there no results

Who all placed?

Brian's dogs won the hunt.... Someone had them for a month

He spanked me again !!!

1 Ainsworth 930 pts.
2 big g 630 pts
3 Ainsworth 520 pts.
4 Jamie Welborn 475 pts.
5 red creek 470 pts.
6 cole w 415 pts.
7 big g 405 pts.
8 c and c 390 pts.
9 l hale 385 pts.
10 cole welch 380 pts tied w two more

Whats the breeding on the winning hound?? Heard the gyp was out of white lightning!! If so I bet shines head is about to pop!! Lol

All the talk about this hunt and now nobody's sayin anythin? No breedings???

As was said earlier Brian let his dogs got to a hunters house 2 months before the hunt and that hunter brought Brian's dogs to the hunt an that hunter won... Brian wouldn't let nobody see the score sheets..... Tower of terror again

Thats a lie I judged and everyone watched scores be figured and all judges sheets and scores were in open on table. He's the only one that does that period the rest need to start Object is pick best dog not the owner. What about the 747 hunt Clyde won with a dog they got from them that was trained in that pen does it matter. As long as its scored right don't matter who's dog it is Every big name runs in hunts in there pen that's a fact so suck it up the dog that won was the best there

Brian is having some major troubles with his wife's health she's in Houston wait to he gets back I'm sure he will let u naysayers come run in open pen with him if u think he can't get in a race with ur special hounds. I was there a few weeks ago breeding a gyp and ran with him and he skint my butt. So after u go post just how good u do. And as far as that brood gyp go ahead try ur best one on one. It will be funny on your end I promise

sounds like sum hocus pocus to me and the judge seems to be offended for brian. and he in there scoring dogs for brian. abra cadabra winner is brains dog.

I was there also he would not let everyone see the sheets there was a dog there that had a lot more points than the sheet had on it so u can suck up to him all u want he said the dog that won was off his dog shine pulled the dog out the box said that one off his dog he raised it also what about them deer dogs he traded saying they were top producing hell cole gave him them things so yes this guy is shady

dennis told yall to bring your DNA kits when fooling with lien brian.LOL

2nd place Big G Blackboy bw shine x Annie 2