​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Leroy Husser

Mr. Leroy, your hunt in June was advertised to be Masters affiliated, but no results have been posted in the Horn. Was I mistaken, or why hasn't the results been published? This could affect some of us who hoped to qualify for the World Cup. Thanks.

Re: Leroy Husser

BTT

Justin, we sent the information in to the horn. I will be checking on it. I had hope it would be in last month horn.

Justin, hope to have you a answer within a few days. I paid the fee to the master and leaderboard and check was cash. sent all the information to them. sent information to master and the horn.

Leroy could you text me Ronnie's cell phone number
My cell ph is 985-517-2519

Mr. Leroy be sure and let me no when you have another 8 hour hunt at your pen. Thanks and have a good day.

Harrell, I did not have Ronnie number, but I sent word to him to call you.

keith, I will have a date this week, either 10-26-13 or 11-2-13. will let you know.

harrall, Ronnie number is 985-515-3326.

Keith, see the message just posted. the 8 hour hunt at Gopher Hill is November 2nd.. Hope to see you there, and bring some more of those Sabine Parish hunters and hounds with you.

I will be there. I will call this weekend and get some numbers, I'm out here on the rig now trying to make a Buck. Should be another good Hunt.

keith, how many numbers you need. I will get them in the book.

Four numbers Leroy. Thanks

Justin, I found out today that the information on the hunt was deleted by accident. we will put it back on masterfox and hope to have it work out for everyone within a few days. sorry for this.

keith, your numbers are 70,71,77,79. look forward to the hunt. call me if you have any problem.

btt

Justin, the result of the hunt has been re-posted on masterfox. according to Brenda turner, that should have everything completed for you and anyone else that placed in top ten.