​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
**AT STUD Whisenants Preacher B aka Square D Preacher Man**

Preacher is Lakehill's Rusty II x Lopers Ms Brittney Lee. Also Horn enrolled as Square D Preacher Man. He is littermate to Lakehill's Jaybird, Lakehill's Highsocks, Wells Yak-Yak, Wells Yo-yo, and a few others. This is as strong a litter as there has ever been. Not only does he have a strong bloodline, but is a strong hound himself. Although he was injured in his younger years he managed to place in the few hunts he was put in. He has placed top 5 in a few big money hunts and I can assure you he can run with about anything to this day. Has a clear chop mouth and knows how to use it. His pups are just getting going as the oldest in this area are around 9 months old and being started and can move really, really well and have nice build/confirmation. His pups have look and build of combination prospects. Have pictures of pups upon request that you would not be disappointed to look at. For references on pups contact Jason Burton 804 586 4363, Walt Robinson (434) 547-5158, or Chris "Hog" Harrison (434) 637-7267 or myself. Bring a nice gyp and I can assure you will not be disappointed as he is breeding strong and throwing good size litters as many as 14 and an average of 9, Call or text for more info or to line up a breeding. Stud Fee $150, can accept credit card if easier or needed….

Todd Wilkins

Playtime Kennels

804-586-0345

Re: **AT STUD Whisenants Preacher B aka Square D Preacher Man**

btt

btt

We're r u located

Dinwiddie, Va, 30 miles south of Richmond, Va and 30 miles north of Emporia, Va. About 30 minutes from me to Pooles Fox Pen. Give me a call or text if need anymore info, 804-586-0345

btt