​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Extend the range on your Garmin Trackers

Tired of not being able to track your dog as far as you should with your Garmin?
In recent tests the WHITE antenna tracked twice as far as the Garmin TT 10 stock antenna. I have spent hundreds of hours researching and improving the tracking ability of the Garmin Dog products. Three of the most recent tests showed that
(Depending on type of terrain, results will vary)

Test 1. In hills the WHITE antenna tracked 3.47 miles while the TT 10 stock antenna tracked 1.47 miles.
Test 2. The White antenna tracked 5.1 mileswhile the Garmin TT 10 antenna tracked 2.57 miles.
Test 3. The WHITE antenna tracked 6.51 miles while the stock TT 10 antenna tracked 3.63 miles.
The tests that I did on the DC 30, DC 40 and the DC 50 did not produce results that were as dramatic as the tests on the TT 10 but all collars increased range when replacing the stock antenna (or any aftermarket antenna that I have found) with the WHITE antenna.
Try the new WHITE antenna for the range that you need along with the durability that an antenna requires when used on a hunting dog. For only $15.00 you can add durability and in (most cases) range to your DC 30, DC 40, DC 50 and TT 10. Call 573-669-5101 or order online at sandrsportinggoods.com

Re: Extend the range on your Garmin Trackers

Are the WHITE antennas listed on the website yet?

Howard,
Could you bring me (10) to Big valley next week.

Thanks

You going be at Missouri State at Ensilore
I'll take 5 antennas ph 501-815-5268

PP if you have any quick connects bring them please. The ones I'm talking about will let me change between my magnetic ant. to the floppy rubber one fast.Thanks

I will try to bring some extras to the MO St. I don't manage the website Heath but I will check tomorrow and make sure that we get them on there. I will try to bring a quick connect for you Ray. Good luck to everyone at the Mo St.

PP, I found them. They are listed as SARS White Antenna. I probably overlooked them the first time I checked. We're gonna try some.

How can this antenna pick up the TT10 distance so much and not the DC30 or Dc40 ?

sugr tit, I think that the simple answer is that the DC 30 and 40 antennas are able to send a signal closer to the maximum range than the TT 10 antenna is. They are more resonant at the frequency used by Garmin to transmit the VHF signal to the Astro than the TT 10 antenna's are to the Alpha.

Anybody got any reviews on these antennas yet?

Howard--got my white antennas for the tt10--stock antenna tracked 2.3 miles---white one was 4.1----we are still in full foilage in Virginia--about the same results you were getting
Thanks
Ray

I used my Garmin 320 and DC 40 collars
first day Missouri State they get out
6 to 700 yards Second day I put new white
antennas on My collars they go ,6 tenths
mile to 7 tenths, There is large hill with
large power lines, I'm glad I bought the
antennas they picked up twice as far as
Garmin antennas, "thanks "

Thanks PP for all the goodies you brought to the State hunt....but next time leave your hounds at home please.

Thanks for the info on the antennas. I appreciate you guys letting me know how they work.
Your welcome Ray. I'll tell you like you told your ex after 3 hours, "The dogs are staying".

I ordered 5. Replaced 2 to compare with others and the conclusion is...... good replacement antenna but i gained no distance at all. Most of the time the stock garmin antennas lost signal less and farther away. They work fine but nothing like i thought from the previous statements.

I'm ordering four this morning to try out.

Mine def outpeformed stock, averaged 1.5 miles further with stock collar and replacement hanging side by side at same height and antennas facing same way....

Where do you order from

S & R Sporting Goods

Howard & Ann Owen
Middletown, Mo

They have a website: sandrsportinggoods.com

Did,nt know u had any that would get out of your hearing. LOL

got one or two that will run a deer a just a lil bit long as they don't have to use their nose or cross a road or ditch. If they come to one of those they usually lose the track and return to truck.