​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Free Fish Fry

Mississippi Hunting Dog Association.
November 9, 2013 @ The DEEP SOUTH RUNNING PEN in Picyune Ms.

We will start cooking at 12:30.

We will be inviting all Politicians from the Governor down to the local office holders as well. If you know one be sure to tell them you will be there, and you would like for them to be there also. We would like to see 500 or more hunters,( all kinds), so please pass the word if you really want to help keep hunting with dogs in the State of Mississippi. If anyone would like to help organize this event fell free to contact : Kermie Ladner @ 228-363-2195, David Smith @ 228-861-5711, Matthew Scott @ 228-209-0631.

We will be accepting any type of donations. Food,drinks or paper products.

I would like to thank Mr. Ronnie McMillan for allowing us the use of his facilities. So be sure to tell him thanks.

Re: Free Fish Fry

A little information to my fellow hunters. The MSHDA had a booth at the Hancock county fair this weekend. We sold hats, shirts and memberships. I signed some new members who deer hunt in Mississippi that did not know the MSDHA even existed. Some from MS. and some from LA. So if you know anyone that hunts with any kind of dog in MS let them know about the MSDHA. It takes numbers to get the attention of our politicians. If each member could get just one new member, that would DOUBLE our membership. Please help us with this fight. TOGETHER WE STAND, SIT BACK AND WATCH, WE FALL. DO your part PLEASE.

hey how much to join bring some extra apps. I will look you up.

Raymond, our membership is $10 a year. We will have plenty membership cards, also will be selling shirts and hats. They are also $10. Looking forward to seeing you there. Thanks

Have not got one phone call yet, is anybody out there?

It's getting close. Have not heard from many hunters yet. We are going to need a little help. If you can't help please spread the word. If you are planning on coming please let us know how many will be with you so we can try to plan on how much food we will need. We know football games are on and still hunting is open but if you want to keep dog hunting please be there. Once they stop hunting game with dogs, the pens will be next. If you don't believe that ask our fellow hunters in FLORIDA. Thanks for you time hope to see you Nov. 9th.

I guess we will see Saturday, just how many people want to keep hunting with hounds in Mississippi alive. Have not heard from many hunters, hope we have more hunters than politicians.

Does members immediate family eat too ? You know my crew goes with me everywhere I go when it comes to hunting .

planning on being there. There will be 4 in my party.