​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scott co

The Scott co hunt will be oct 4-5 outside hunt who will place in this one does anyone know

Re: Scott co

I think that it will be mph kennel and the ishams will be the one to beat

Don't forget Jimmy Harper . He always has his ready .

Jimmy does not have a chance hard that Robert slater got jimmys best hounds off of him watch out for Robert he is out to win it all

He knows where to get more . He will be reloaded with a dozen more buy Friday .

Awfull quite . Lets here some picks . Little Rowdys or will C & O have a outside hound . Don't forget Cuz Kennels .

Hog wild Howard Rodgers and the man and the black toyota

This is on the outside in Scott co. Ur first one can get up there at Garland ouchita hunts . Maybe he can do it here . Rodgers has more luck inside the wire . Not sure on who drives black Toyota . Who's been practicing in parks ?

I think it will be the harpers and mph will be the ones to beat

I think that Rodgers and ishams hog wild and c bass will tear up the score sheet

I'm coming to win it when the smoke clears y'all will be looking for some new hounds

Breaking news just in from Jason's barber shop . A guy with a brown ford with aluminum dog box said he needed a good hair cut . He is gonna get his picture taken Saturday after his victory.

heard the trophy will leave in a black Toyota. Howard and Marshall will be giggling.

Everyone there better be glad the refuge just shut down in a couple weeks they better be watching MPH there back yard just got bigger & better .

The only way the guy in the brown truck will get his pic taking will be with someones elses winnings and for the guy in the black toyota you don't need to worry about him unless he got some new dogs I'm coming to win it all even the bench show

It's time for the show dogs to come out . Chicken supper over . MPH kennels , Bubby Rodgers gonna get in top 3 every age catagory .

Breaking news Salt n Pepper kennel top Biggen is the middle man more live action.

heard Howard knew what he was doing when he got his haircut.

You should know there ain't no lies told at Jason's barber shop + 40/29 covers our area better than channel 5 news . LOL

who won

Howard Rodgers 1rst & 2nd derby . Yandell won All-Age

where are the results. what bout mph @cuzz kennels

results