Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: GOPHER HILL EIGHT HOUR OPEN FIELD TRIAL

Can I get 3 numbers for te hunt

Dylan wilson

HUNTERS, WE HAVE ONE WEEK UNTIL THE HUNT. GET YOU SOME NUMBERS AND JOIN US FOR A GOOD HUNT. WE WILL CLOSE THE BOOK NEXT FRIDAY AT NOON. WE HAVE OUT AROUND 60 NUMBERS AND HAVE PLENTY OF JUDGES FOR THE HUNT. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE THERE.

DYLAN, WILL GET YOUR NUMBERS TODAY AND POST THEM.

Dylan, your numbers will be 63, 64, and 65. look forward to seeing you at the hunt.

Mr Leroy I need 2 numbers please

Who will be bringing the heat? I've been running the pass 2 weeks will take a good track running dog the running has great. Any predictions

adam will get your numbers today.

drew, I thought you were the man. they tell me you have been running each week to get ready for the hunt. your hunting partner, mt Holton lofton is not coming to be in the clapping section.

Mr Leroy Shane got me some numbers thanks

I wouldn't say all that now Mr. Leroy but I have been getting them ready out there I been having really good running it won't take much to out run me lol.

drew, the Patterson bros. and dickie smith will be to contend with in this hunt. Patterson bros. place a few last week in july national hunt and smith has been buying hounds. so it will be a test of good hounds to be in top ten.

Drew,Haskel spires will be a contender for sure he has some good hounds and chuck Stanly has a good lil gyp that will be a contender to

Hey Adam chucks gyp gonna need some safety googles her eyes got scratched up pretty bad rumor has it the she seen a lot of dirt flying just saying. Lmao.

Well we need to find out what was thrown the dirt cause ole red dog is in ruff shape to lol

Okay well it sounds like its going to be a good hunt with some good dogs maybe i wont be in the clapping section.

Snowflake get ready for next spring me and my buddy Judd are gonna be ready by southeast hunt tell your dad I said hello

haskill will not be at the hunt. he has to go to florida or maybe that is a good excuse since chuck has been putting it on him.

Can I have 3 numbers

Dylan Wilson
Double trouble kennel

Dylan--double trouble kennel--I gave you 63, 64, and 65 early in the week. they are listed above under your name. do you want 3 more numbers. I can get them.

Mr Leroy think mr haskil made his decision after we caught up Friday morning think chuck lil gyp was the deciding factor so you might have hit the nail on the head. Lol

tiny, haskill like a smart red fox. he knows when to get some distance so he head to florida.

hunters, have out around 70 plus numbers for the hunt. it should be a good one so come join us. will have lunch at the pen. breakfast will be available at a new store about 4 miles from the pen. if you want to eat early. the store has a complete menu and located on 440 about 4 miles west of pen. have plenty of judges line up. will have computer to handle the scores for the hunt.

tiny or chuck, do any of you have claude hinton phone number. I need it asap.

(601)964-1976 Claude Hinton

Just seen where Adam posted his number too

thanks guys, I got claude on the phone.

Mr Leroy I need to turn in number 8 the gyp I was gone use it on come in heat . We keeping 9 though .

joanie, are you still coming to do the computer at my hunt. have not be able to reach you by phone. let me know asap.

result of hunt will be posted by Monday. had a great hunt with 59 hounds and super running.

1 2