​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
selling Out Quitting for awhile

I have 10 running hounds and they all have good fast mouths. Have been run outside they know what to do and they are tuff. I also have 9 pups that are bred to run their game and will have good clear tenor mouths. I have a 4x4 alu dog box great shape and have some good tracking collars. Im not able at all times to answer my phone leave message or text me. The pups are 3-4 mos old all colors b/t red Liquor bred 601-278-9760. Just put plenty coyotes in my pen will be open for running pretty quick 240acres at Star Ms.

Re: selling Out Quitting for awhile

Also have a Quick Track 6000

All hounds have but one have been spoken for as of now have tracking eq and collars and dog box left Have few pups left

All Tracking collars are sold. 1 young hard running hustling dog left and 5 pups and dog box all alu welded Thanks for all calls and text. These are some really nice good looking pups. They are bred to run there game with good mouths

Also still have a quick track 6000 and ant great shape 250.00

Mr. Roger what is the young hound out of cnd how old? Thanks

He is off Reids Red Liquor Top which is Knights Clyde and Canoys Ringo bottom off different mostly Liquor Traceys Straight Whiskey Glaspies PoP -A-Top Will be year old 11-1-13

Everything is gone. Thanks for all calls and text. I have enjoyed 50 years of fox and coyote hunting.