​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Central La 2 Day All Age & Derby

Central La Two Day All Age & Derby, Plantation Training Preserve, Aimwell, La. November 15 & 16. Enter dogs Nov 14. 5 Hrs each day. $50 per dog. Added prize money. Master of Hounds Ken Ezell, Assist Master, Larry Etheridge, Bench Show Judge, Marvin Cowart.

For numbers call David Bates, 318-623-0837.

Re: Central La 2 Day All Age & Derby

Over 150 numbers out first day , should be a race track !!!

This is shaping up to be a real show down !!! Should be good !!

Btt

Boys this should be a good one some same parker an davis or coming to play Do you think they can do it any were besides hope or texas because they have been to sacred to travel any were else all year!!! I guess time will tell if they dont CHICKEN OUT ! About getting out of there comfort zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This must be someone that has already had his ass skinned at one of those 2 places. Better be careful what you wish for.

You boys will get more than you want if they do go.

It will take a good hound to place , great place to check to see what you got , this is a place where speed and drive hounds can shine !!! Y'all come hoop and Hollar see if those boys down there are for real !!! Should be big Calcutta and lots of laughs !!!

I'm not saying you boys don't have good dogs but if you are going to call someone out at least have the nuts to put your name

Why don't you have the nuts to get out that briar patch hoop and Hollar and come try these hounds !!!! You need a little gas money ?

guys, parker and davis is the real deal. they will compete anywhere they go. I saw their dogs last weekend and they can get up and go.

I thank you for the invite I wish I could have your name so I can thank you properly but no I don't need gas money I need better dogs I can't out run them in my back yard and why would you plan a hunt during deer season but my friend I will be at the World Cup hope to see you there.

Does deer season end before the World Cup ? Lol

Student or who ever you are. We have been to some 3 hour hunts this year and done alright at them. Just get some change in your pocket. And be there. Jimmy don't let them no names get to you. Hope to see you'll soon.

Have yall notice a lot of posts on here has La are LSU talking bad about every hunt or other peoples dogs. Life cant be that bad guys where you cant say one good thing but you don't help judge hunts or enter hunts for I have not seen your names at any hunts are dogs n yours names maybe one day yall will grow up an thank someone for having a place to run dogs an stop crying if u don't have fun then don't go.call each other an go hunt with each other.

Well said Hillbilly, Well said!!!!

Believe it or not this is one of the places to see what your feeding , alwayes fun and lots of laughs take place can't wait !!!

As an official member of the Pinky Nation I would just like to make it clear that the above very distasteful messages were not posted by any official member of the Nation. The chief called from Creedmoor and asked that I get on here and clear this matter up...remember its one Nation under Pinky and in God we trust...hope everyone has a great day....PS can someone post today's top ten results.

The central has not started yet , don't bring in another hunt what's going on , the race track is getting ready in jena , we are tring to get mr Charlie walker down here to introduce him to a speed and drive show !!!

Btt

Can I have 2 derby and 1 all age
Dylan Wilson

Shaping up to be one of best of the year !!! And body not using numbers please turn in !! Gonna be a big crowd with lots of laughs , come join the fun !!