​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hall of Fame

When will the results of the Hall of Fame be voted on and announced?

Re: Hall of Fame

nobody wants to say when or who or how it takes place.

how are the inducties picked?and how do you see who went in?

it will be a while they will send out ballots to a large number of hunters and they will be voted on and sent back to secretary and then give the stuff out at the banquet at the 2014 masters.

If you want to know something - pick up the phone and call Steve Ducote, or Brenda Turner or Hunt president Hank Cranford.

heard one man in Ark. did the picking. Also heard a board was in charge.

No - the one man in Ark doesn't pick hall of fame, now he did start it up along with the masters rules if you talking bout same man I think you are.

they never let hunters vote before is that new

who are the expert hunters who will vote,and witch states are they from?And witch bloodline they push?ths is new.

Never heard of a "vote" by large group hunters.A few were on a hof board to keep it reasonable.Any body been asked to vote?And who asked?If I may be so nosiy.

Fred had a list of over 100 voters that received ballots at least one year. He wanted to model the Hall of Fame voting after the Baseball Hall of Fame. A committee put together the ballot so each category had 20 or so nominees and each voter ranked their top 5 choices from the list provided. I guess that system is still preferred over the committee of 5 members that used to select the HoF in the early days.

Sorry for stir up stink on this subject, I was just curious if the committee or ballots had voted or been voted on yet.

Quick question - to all comments on this post and the aurthor I got one serious questions.

Only 2 people put there names on the post Me and Heath

Why are people wanting to be smart azzes and don't have the guts to post there name that blows me away, be a man or woman and stand by your question with your real name??? is that so hard ---

Is the Hall Of fame perfect - No But it has gotten better, and it is all we got.

We sure can not count on some of you NO NAME POSTERS to create a hall of fame for the fox hunting fraternity....

I served on the committee for 5 years, I am now off as my term expired I am free to tell you what I know about the past my number is 843-450-6616...

and my real name is Lenny Crowe 843-450-6616

Lenny,

Well stated Lenny... these dang no name posters, & they are trying to tell someone how to do it or question how it's done!
Sad that they are so spineless as to not even put their name on their post!!
I think those nominated & inducted in the past were quite deserving!
And I feel sure those chosen this year will be deserving as well!
You" no names" need to grow a pair, use your name, or go crawl in a hole somewhere.

AllanBishop
(JabberJaw)