​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
July pups 4sale

I have 5 july pups out of Lashley's Greyboy and Lashley's Carrie whelped Aug 8th. 3 females and 2 males. Greyboy is off of Rodgers P-joe. Carrie is off of Stahls Chief.asking 150 apiece, For more info call or text (334) 282-3169.

Re: July pups 4sale

Can these place at burketts if so I will buy the whole litter? Does these come with a judge included.

just trying to sell some pups, its really funny how you want to be a smart*** to a 17 year old kid that is just wanting to fox hunt and what's funnier than that is how your to big of a pu**y to put you name!! HAHAHAHA LMAO

What does 17 years old have to do with anything.. your just like the other Ashley fellow lol

First off if your 17 you don't need to talk that way and 2nd who wants to pay for a puppie off somthing that can't run worth ****? I don't see you placing anywhere seems to me only thing y'all do is judge and your not good at that either I see!!

Dont buy them then bud I don't care and the dad has won a hunt but it alright bud I could really careless what you opinion is bud that's what I gotta call you bc I don't know your real name lol and I just judge like I see it, I'm probably gonna sell slam out bc of how all this crap is going I don't wanna be part and around people like you if no one buys my pups that's fine I'll keep them but that is probably the last field trial you will see me at and I'm done talking to you on here if you wanna talk to me anymore call me my number is on my earlier post happy hunting and the other lashley guy is my dad I'm sure you can talk to him as well

Cory, don't let these folks get too you. You do the right thing in all respects and then just let the mouthy talk roll off. There will always be someone who perceives their knowledge of a situation to be the truth. In actuality perception causes a lot of bad feelings, and does the truth no justice. So a fella that speaks to only what he knows to be true without any doubt will certainly be the better man. And tomorrow is always another day. The truth will always remain but the BS will fade pretty quick! Keep your head up and don't be intimidated .

Cory, The breeding on the parents looks pretty good to me. The pups should sell pretty easy for the price that you are asking.
ps. Don't quit what you love to do for a no-name post.

cory what the greyboy dogs moma and can you send me some pics of the pups

I watched the daddy of these pups win a hunt. The dog looked really good,these should be some good pups.
Keep your head up Cory dont let all this stuff make you quit.Get in touch with me when you get ready to go watch Bama play.

thank yall, im not going to let any of this junk get to me and think you Mr. Cody I sure will and Mr. Dennis Greyboy's momma is Rodgers Gimme and yeah I can send pictures.

Cory I am July man in a walker dog world I owned Rodgers pjoes grandmother she was a wolf hound if they ant talking about you you aren't in the game hang in there.

I know what these pups are made of. If I didn't have two P-Joe litters on the ground now I'd be a buyer.

BTT

Cory Lashley
I have 5 july pups out of Lashley's Greyboy and Lashley's Carrie whelped Aug 8th. 3 females and 2 males. Greyboy is off of Rodgers P-joe. Carrie is off of Stahls Chief.asking 150 apiece, For more info call or text (334) 282-3169.

You can also call or text 334 764 2209 if you have any questions. Thanks, Cory

If you have text 334 764 2209 will you text me back. I accidentally deleted your text. Thanks, Cory

BTT