Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
POUND PUPPY

DID YOU GET MY GOODIES IN THE MAIL?

Re: POUND PUPPY

Not yet!

I hope you guys aren't shipping those shaggies through the mail. It is a federal offense, plus they'll probably bite the mail man.

Eric need a favor from you! Call me when u can 573-429-1063

Looks like all kinds of shady stuff going on inside the nation!!!! Shipping goodies, and favors all top secret stuff!!!!! The nation is planning on something it appears!!!!

Toby, Circle the wagons and keep your powder dry. It's quiet out there -- too quiet!

Eric been doing as you stated for a while now but I am doing my best to try and get a new WEAPON on the roster!!!!!

Hey pound puppy my wife is still mad. She wanted me to bring home one of those winning julys not just another mouth to feed

Toby, How did this happen? I thought they were supposed to have the knives and we were supposed to have the guns?????

Eric dont worry, there knives will get dull and our guns will ALWAYS fire.

Charlie, did u get your package yet?
Robert, That pup will be a winner if you do 2 things:
1.Only run it against Toby's dogs. Do this to build its confidence, it will never learn to run behind!
2. Never talk about the fact that it is a Walker where it can hear u! It will think that it is a July and nothing will stop your winning streak!

Kevin, The nation has a plan; as soon as the government shutdown is over, Obama will get back to work taking your guns.

GOT IT...THE CALVERY IS DOOMED....

That is good advice i know the first one works i will try the second let you know how it turns out