​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PICTURES OF WOODLAND OUTDOOR MINISTRIES DEER HUNTS!!!

5 very happy disabled hunters and a very happy crew at Woodland Outdoor Ministries. All the Glory to God for the things he is doing through this outreach ministry! Thanks for all the support!

Re: PICTURES OF WOODLAND OUTDOOR MINISTRIES DEER HUNTS!!!

How totally AWESOME!!!!! These pictures brought tears to my eyes and put a huge smile on my face. What you guys do for these special earth angels is amazing!!! It's so awesome to see hunting being used to touch the lives of so many in so many ways. A true inspiration!

Amazing!!

Thank y'all. Will be posting more pictures next week. Have 7 more hunters coming to Texas next week so we are gonna be laying some more down! Thanks for all the support through our fundraisers. We are growing so much every year! Couldn't do it without everyone's help.

The smiles on their faces tell the story !! Y'all do such a good job with these people . May God Bless Y'all !! Jim Eastman

How do u enter these hunts I'm disabled I have a spinal cord injury n love to deer hunt 318-508-0494

Jo Jo, great job! Ya are sure touching lives and hearts, keep up the good work, and the spreading of the Good News.

Thank y'all! Mr. Sammy, you can go to www.woodlandoutdoorministries.com where you will find all of our info and also a link to our hunter application. Once you fill out the application, it will email them to us. Lists are pretty full for this years hunts, but never know what will come available and we will have it for next year, so the sooner it gets filled out the better. Thanks!

Leaving in morning for 6 more hunts in Texas, so hopefully more pics coming very soon! Thanks again for all the support!