​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ar st

Congrats to my buddies mark and Shane on there win in the all age and Kelly and Heath in the derby great showing guys .

Re: Ar st

cong. to mark on the win and Kelly and heath on winning and placing all those hounds. we had a good time at the hunt and enjoy the hunt. also cong. to mr. toby spurlock and everyone else who place in the top ten. thanks to showtime, mr. wright and all the judges for their part in the hunt. we had a great time listening to randy frazier and mr. toby go at it on various things. their humor made it a fun hunt. thanks again to all you hunters for a good hunt. the win in the all age could not have went to a better guy.

Congrats Mark and Shane on the win.

Who all placed at this one?

Congrats to M&K/MidSouth kennels on a well deserved win! I am proud for y'all. Congrats to all else that placed

To answer those asking why I left and if I left mad...... No I didn't leave mad. I am just smart enough to know that after getting my tail kicked for 2 days I didn't believe the 3rd would be the charm!!! I had a great time and just got beat. At least I got to see the Longhorns beat the sapp out of the Sooners. That was consolation to getting my tail kicked sort of.

Congrads, to old buddys Marc and Shane on win, Wade and Ricky, and all others who placed in AA. Kelly and Heath on win, they are hard to beat, always in the top in both classes. Morrison and Kuntz, Runt an Jerry did great as well. Guys I really had a good time, I enjoy seeing all of you guys, kidding and joking, just having fun. Ya my second family, may God Bless All of You. Thx to all the staff and judges, the pen is in great shape.