​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HEADS UP COYOTE PEN ALL AGE HUNT NOV 2ND

WE WILL BE HAVING A ALL AGE HUNT NOV 2ND.IT WILL BE ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS DOG.I HAVE TEN NUMBERS AVALIABLE.CALL CHAD WASCOM FOR NUMBERS 225-202-4419.LIMITED NUMBER OF DOGS.HUNT WILL BE HELD IN LIVINGSTON LA.

Re: HEADS UP COYOTE PEN ALL AGE HUNT NOV 2ND

HOW MUCH YOU PAYING BACK ?

70 percent

Dang that's pretty good pay back! How many #s u giving out?

Hunt is full .

Give me all yall money

Had few numbers turned in. Will take ten more numbers over forty numbers out.

whats the lineup chad? whos bringin the power ?

Roy Magee
Big creek
Byrd and valentine
Butler
Harrell Sharkey
Top notch

Wat I heard not really sure and this gonna be a toss up but u know Byrd and valentine gonna have ten at least.

THE Real DEAL is comin to u real soon thats rite THE Real DEAL.!!!????

ROY MAGEE,BRYD AND VALENTINE,747,BIG CREEK,MIKE INGRAM,DARRIN WEBB,BENSON THOMPSON,SKINNY SMITH,BUD TEEL,LAYNE WHEAT,ED MCCOY,MELVIN ELY,JORDAN HOWZE.THIS WILL BE OUR LAST HUNT OF THE YEAR.

Yeah Byrd and valentine always haul at lest 6 head and play the numbers game.. And it's always easy when you got money and can buy everybody's winners, bout like what Sammy Murphy and Roy Magee does too. It's when you breed raise and produce your own winners that show who the real true dog man is

I know some that's gonna be there that can't be bought by them, money's no factor ....

chad, it look like we might have good weather this Saturday. good luck with your hunt. we have about 80 numbers out for our hunt at gopher hills. we hope to have a good hunt. talk to you later, we hope you have great running.

Little pen will be open for parking . Lunch will be provided .

Will either pen be open for night running after the hunt?

What happened to PTown. Went from hauling an placing and then his name disappears.

U mean his kennel boy H. Powell. Yea he is still riding Big Creeks shirt tale. Good luck with that Big Creek.

Yeah ptown is a good customer for big creek , he buys big creeks dogs and places.. Take away big creek and what do you have? A deer hunter or a man with dogs

All I did was do what everyone else did getting into this sport. I did research on dogs and seen that Cash had the most winnings in 3 hour speed and drive in my area. So I called Dewayne up and went and bought some of the first off spring that was off Cash. I bought and run them myself and obviously have not done a bad job at it. I have never said I was a great hounds man and yes I still have alot to learn, but maybe one day I will be as good as these 'no names' LOL. So y'all keep bashing away on 'P-Town' and my hounds while I watch y'all 'no names' keep on clapping.

P town it's okay man don't get upset Lol but notice how big creek ain't comin to your defense. You have done well in a few hunts but we actually clapped for big creek so keep learning and researching I'm sure eventually you will get a bit more credit from us no namers

Haha! Keep hating you 'No Namer'. There is nobody upset here. I know what I have done. Like I said I have never said I was a great hounds man and still have a lot to learn. I don't need Dewayne or anyone else to come to my defense. Obviously you haven't done anything and are ashamed cause you can't even put your name. You 'no namers' don't get to me. Y'all just put fuel on the fire. All y'all know how to do is hide behind a computer and run y'all's mouth. If you put as much time into running your dogs as you do running your mouth I might can clap for you one time. Keep hating and bashing....happy hunting!!

who won?