​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LSU

LSU i get on here for fun but people like you are what is ruining dog running for people who enjoy the sound of dogs running deer fox coyote rabbit or whatever they like but you are a small man picking on a seveenteen year old. If you are a man post your name stop hiding like a little girl people like you are a joke to be called a man. Cory do not let people like Lsu get dishearted in doing what you love you will find more people are haters in this world. I know you are a good person if Cody Edmeson is a friend of yours becsause he is a very good freind of mine.Like Cody said keep your head high Cory People Like LSU are a Dime a dozen bud.Also from what I have seen Corys dad Mr.Jon post on here I know why you want post your name because he would probably whoop your tail for talking to his son the way you are I know I would sure would.

Re: LSU

All you can do is keep hunting and pray for people like this! I will pray for him as well because he has alot of negativity in his heart.

Great to see a young man hunting and taking pride in his hounds! Keep it up! Dont be sucked into negativity and using foul language, rise above!

There will come the day when we stand before the Throne and answer for all our actions, it is not up to us to judge each other.

Good Hunting to all even to you Mr. LSU!

sorry 4 your lost 2night lsu

it appears as if les miles team did not come to play. I think you could get players off the street that could play better defense. over 500 yards to a team not known for any offense.

Well i know its a hard loss but ole miss has moved the ball against everyone but bama

I give credit to old miss and their coaches because they came to play. lsu stunk it up on offense the first half and defense for the whole game. we made the quarterback for old miss look like a all American. he must have converted 70 per cent on third downs for the night.