​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TOP GUN

I didn't win top gun i was very proud of my young little gal I took .she is what I thought she would be and will bloosem into another rich fork crazy. .but.....the thing I will be most remberal of is that coffee mug in this picture..it came from 2 people who I consider icons and very close friends. .David Bailey and Robin Barefoot..... the hunt was first class well oiled its not over but it will take a real seasoned hound to adjust to condition s no matter what or how it pans out...as long as iv run outside I never could control conditions of the land..the last thing was ...the new friends I made ...special people now..good luck to all my friends I left behind. .and thanks again bailey for what u do for the hound world and rember this my old friend u measure ur friends by when they by ur side and not when every thing is paradise.....later I'm going to blue berry where I'm happiest. ..look out mitchell I'm slinging buck shot

Re: TOP GUN

Does anyone know how many was cast this morning?

Someone on Speeddogs said 80.

Thanks

is this a four day hunt?

who won the hunt.

Ch.B&C Pat.......B&C Knls
Ch.B&C Tebow......B&C Knls
J.Barbours Jake.....Kick em' Back Knls
Criscos ReRe......Crisco &Garner
High Cotton Champaign.....High Cotton Knls
HOY Ch.OTB Coot.....Louisiana
Rose's Lil Mattie.....Mark Rose
Robinson's Rita.....Josh Robinson
Ch.Quick Catch's Chloe....Quick Catch Knls
Pritchard's Susie Q......Louisiana

Robin posted the results below...

176 hounds entered
Held October 17-19, 2013
Tar River Preserve
Creedmoor, NC
Advertised in September issue of Hunter's Horn

1. #6 AIRHC(F)(CH) B&C Pat. Ch. Bonavita's Flake x D&M Fancy. B&C Kennels.

2. #10 JR(F)(CH) B&C Tebow. CH. Bonavita's Flake x Craven's Smut. B&C Kennels.

3. #14 J. Barbers Jake. D&S Mighty Man x Lewis Elli. JP Adams & Kickem Back Kennels.

4. #60 Crisco's Re-Re. Crisco's New Bern x Hannah Creek Rena. Crisco & Garner, Olivia, NC

5. #600 High Cotton Champagne. High Cotton Hercules x D&S Red Lady. High Cotton Kennels, Rocky Point, NC.

6. #48 HOY Ch. OTB's Coot. Lakehill's JBird x Payless' Tiny. On the Bayou/Payless Kennels. Bayou Pigeon.

7. #61 Roses Lil Maddie. Ch. Whisenants Jimmy B x Pittmans Mammie. Mark Bridget & Blake Rose, Ivor, VA.

8. #517 Robinson's Rita. Gregory's Buck x Garner's Topsy. Josh Robinson, Seagrove, NC

9. #86 NCOP(F/D)NCCI (D)EMC(F/D) CH. Quick catch Chloe. Ch. Bond's Titus x J&M's Pepper. Quick Catch Kennels, Whiteville, NC

10. #51 Pritchard's Susie Q. Pritchard's Tuff x Hammerin Down Sue Ellen. Hemps Creek Kennel, Jena, LA.

#6 was also Dual and Combination winner.

Best mouth was #48
Classiest hound was #48.

Congrats, I believe 2 of those hounds placed at ECM, congrats to all winners lots of Champions listed in the results.

DAVID AND Robin
Good job with hunt hate I missed it, you both are 1st class.

Lenny