​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TICKFAW RIVER FOX PEN ALL AGE HUNT RESULTS

****CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO PLACED****
THANKS TO ALL WHO ATTENDED AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO THE JUDGES AND MURPHY MARTIN FOR MASTERING THE HUNT.

1ST. #120--IDA RED
STRONG LIQUOR JULY JUICE & KUTIN KATY
BUD TEEL

2ND. #77--BIG CREEK JOSH
HEMPHILLS JOSH & SADIE BISHOP
BIG CREEK KENNELS

3RD. #6--SCAR
BUTLER'S PREACHER & TOC'S BALDY
BUD TEEL

4TH. #66--MUD CREEK BONES
MUD CREEK SAMBO & MORRISON'S SCARLET
BIG CREEK KENNELS

5TH. #23--OAKHIILS LOU LOU
BIG CREEK CASH & TRIPLE J. LADY
OLKHILLS KENNELS

6TH. #79--REDNECK
TOP NOTCH CJ & TOP NOTCH PEPPER
TOP NOTCH KENNELS

7TH. #56--BELLA STAR B.
NO EAR B. & BELLA B.
TREYLAR KENNELS

8TH. #4--CJ
HAMMERING DOWN STINGER & HAMMERING DOWN AUTUM
TOP NOTCH KENNELS

9TH. #75--ELY
UNKNOWN
TOMMY CUTRER

10TH. #7--MIDNIGHT
DOVE'S HOOTER & PATTERSON'S CRYSTAL
HARD LUCK KENNELS

Re: TICKFAW RIVER FOX PEN ALL AGE HUNT RESULTS

Congrats to Uncle Bud on the win and third and everybody that placed it was a good hunt and running enjoyed visiting with friends I haven't seen in a while!!

Congrats uncle bud and to all who placed

1st place is off July Tiger not Juice

congrats on the win mr. bud and all who placed . great hunt

Congrats Mr. Bud and all who placed

congrats BAMA on placing BONES !!! I seen where a man posted he was just a legend that couldn't place anymore.. LOL!! these pups I got off him can blaze and run it buddy !!! some of the fastest ive ever owned..

Watch out guys dennis is trying to selp them dennis ur full of **** . We will meet one day dude

LOL..kevin d ?? nope never heard of you. the "d" must stand for dumbazz!! LOL..these wont be going anywhere kevin d..im down to the cream watchin it rise..if you think im full of it by all means schedule an appointment with these pups..a pen of your choosing of coarse..

And hunters wonder why pen owners don't have the hunts they used to because of jelious idiots getting on here bashing hunters grow a set and get in the woods and hunt instead of bashing the hunters that are competive anywhere they drop there tailgate. I don't know much about the Bones dog but he's got to be a good one he has a record that speaks for itself and both times I've competed aganist him he's beat me not saying I have the best dogs in the country cuz I don't but I'm not scard to give credit where credit is do he's a good one and I'm work harder so the next time I face him I might beat him maybe you should do the same!! And one last thing I was luckly enough to hunt with Dwayne Bama and Hobo let me tell ya one thing they will not feed,buy or run junk there cull factor is high wish we could cull the sore losers from our sport and get it back to where it's fun again have a great night.

WELL SAID KELLY.THE BONES DOG HAS A OUTSTANDING RECORD.HE IS BRED RITE ALSO.

Thanks Dennis he had another one in him an I hope a few more..he is a nice dog that can really run a piece of game.. Thanks Kelly an brandon for complementing the dog, I didn't raise him an neither did Dennis but bones is a very nice dog, wish I owned him when he was year old.. Bred a few gyps to him an josh hope they reproduce... Dennis wish u would sell those pups I seen off bones bc they are nice... Congrats to everyone that placed

DENNIS,IS THAT THE PUPS I SEEN THIS SUMMER AT YOUR PLACE?

BAMA,GIVE ME A CALL SOMETIMES TODAY PLEASE?I WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT JOSH & BONES.

yep,the red ones you liked.. Brandon them things can get around..just got em started and they act like they been doin it for awile..got a couple left to hang so when they come in im headed to carnes buddy..big creek got the best males i know of between bones, sam and josh

Brandon I don't have your number, give me a call 6014082523