​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One on one challenges

Anyone wanting to run one on one against someone to see who has a fast track dog call me. I will be letting some challenge each in the oak ridge open pen .Have plenty game. U can see half the pen from the tower both challengers can see all they want. So if u got a good hound and want to challenge ur buddy give me a call. also would like to see some older stud dogs over five that have produced winners challenge each other one on one. Would be interesting.

Re: One on one challenges

What makes you think with all that game that two dogs are going to run together especially older dogs

In that pen they don't have to be together to see what you are feeding you can see their speed and if they can run something most hounds now can't run nothing by themselves for three hours without a pack helping keeping it going surely it don't take a rocket scientist to tell if two dogs in a pen running which one is better hound especially when you cAn see half pen from a tower

So now we are gonna put 2 dogs in a pen and challenge them should I bring my radar gun

I don't think radar is needed cause most dogs can't run game long enough by themself to be clocked especially so called stud dogs.

Why would you breed to a dog that can't run his game by himself? I sure wouldn't. That's part of the reason there are so many worthless dogs now adays. Pen running is NOT my way of determiming a GOOD dog. Too much dog tracking and babbling.

track running in an open pen !lol!

He has a solid wooded pen also I think some of these good stud dogs should run one on one where people can see what they breeding to instead of what's been pumped up and padded at a field trial and you not going to sight run in his open pen all the time they better. Be able to run a track in those cow pastures

I want to challenge the owner of the p joe gyp that lives in alabama and one pen and Brain in the other let them roll boys

Will be there Friday with my jaybird going have fun see if July can run three hours

Look at the pups the dog is throwing but more important than that look at the ***** they are off of do your homework 90% the ***** you cant breed a sorry ***** to a great stud dog and thank you are gonna get a litter of Champions. Most of the stud dogs are half wore out anyway

If you think ninety percent the gyp than you need a male yard dog and some good gyps lol also try to leave your high tech supplements at house lol

Breed a good ***** to a poodle and you can run something in a pen where you can see the whole pen from a tower

how many people know thier own dogs mouth? funny they know everthing else.
how many stay up all night?funny they know wat all happens.its all in fun. be happy.in my trial and error of 50 plus years breeding,lots of faliure. lots average hounds. very few above average. a poor female is a bad place put much hope. i agree with that for sure.I am old and know less now than i did 30 year back.So i am sure i am wrong.All in fun boys.Enjoy it...

Brain got his butt kicked this past weekend and now he wants to run people at his home pen to where he can have a chance. 90% of this bull is Brian commenting back to himself. This man thinks he has owned or raised ever July stud dog or is off his stock. I few weeks ago there was a big post about with Brian involved in it saying that he caught a dog in the trap and sold him as a good running dog with papers. Well his use to be friend cole found out that the dogs he gave Brian for deer dogs he was turning around selling them as feild trail dogs and off of his July dogs.

If the man is a "july guy" , its too late try help him. LOL.

The fact is y'all still won't post your real name !!he has COME ON MAN!!!

Fact us he post his name!! Now can u ? COME ON MAN

wat is a name? i never heard any you guys.you post your name and wow, your a published writer or something. who cares who you are ? i dnt care what your name is.

who's got the hounds .what hounds are worth challenging.lol

there is a challenge every weekend. problem is brian cant get there unless its at jim ramsey with someone else running his dogs. heard they was caught red handed last hunt. heard shine had to set things straight

Caught doing what?Just wondering what exactly?

He did not calibrate the radar gun