​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Top Gun????

I don't see any pictures or very much talk about the Top Gun???

Re: Top Gun????

Even on the home page the top gun tab is stopped at 2009 for some reason. I would love to see the full results and scores. Hunting, trailing, speed and drive and endurance scores. I realize it's a lot of work but it's cool to see all of it for a trial that big.

we heard it wasn't anyones bizz unless you were a member. It is intetesting to keep up with even if your working and can't take off. Horn may report it latter on.

I DONT KNOW WHAT ROCK YALL BEEN UNDER BUT THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN UP SINCE SAT AFTERNOON - WE DONT HAVE ACCESS TO PUT PICS ON HERE - THERE ARE SEVERAL ON FACE BOOK -SORRY YALL MISSED A GREAT TIME -DAVID BAILEY

under a rock. . i work and missed hunt and guess missed your report.my mistake SIR.thanks .its hard for poor folks go what with cost of things these days. but enjoy reading reports.

Was it a great time or a great hunt ? We can have a good time anywhere , we want to know if the running was as good as it was suppose to be ?

Hunt was a great time. Hunters from all over. The Loftin's had dogs there, hunters from Mossouri, Mallen's from Canada, Danny Morris, Benson Thompson, Ronnie McMillian, Paul West, On the Bauyo with Coot, plus all the locals from NC and Virginia. David Cooler Played and definitey entertained. How could it not be a good time?
As for the running, it was ok the first day, one hound had over 300 and more than 10 with over 200. The second day was kind of weak, but showed what the hounds were made of. The Third day the running was fairly strong, 80 cast, 69 finished. I believe 4 hounds had over 350 s&d and 12 had 250 or more. Great competition and a strong group of hounds placed.

Sounds like it was a good one thats good scores in most pens these days.

Some different winners in this hunt than previous masters. Good job guys!