​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayers needed

A great friend and hunter passed away today, Tookie Grant was all of that plus more so please pray for Miss Dit and Tonya for they will miss there husband and father as we all will.

Re: Prayers needed

Prayers to the Grant Family , May GOD bless . From The Eastman Family

Tookie was one of the best men you ever met. I consider it a HONOR to had been friend of his.Prayers go out to Dit and the rest of the family.

Please pass on our thought's and prayers to Dit and the rest of the family. Tookie was a first class man and will be greatly missed.
Like Murphy said it was also an HONOR for me to call him friend. We spent a few weekends together trailing at Joes Branch and always enjoyed every minute of it. Hope Tookie and ol red man are having a good race going right now.

R.I.P. Tookie
CHUB & BELINDA RODRIGUE

met him and his wife at enon a number of years ago with bubba dunnington. we will remember wife and family in our prayers.

I had the pleasure of meeting the Grants at a field trial a couple of years ago.

Very nice people. My thoughts and prayers are with the Grant family.

Had the pleasure of meeting him at a hunt a few years ago! Was a very nice gentleman!! Sorry to hear of his passing! My condolences and prayers are with his family and close friends!!!