​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks chase

The Chase stock holders voted to accept masters champions if there is an ad in Chase advertising the hunts. Thanks to all you responsible for voting for the unity of Foxhunters

Re: Thanks chase

That's great.
I never figured that would ever happen but am glad it did.
Good job stockholders or whomever it was that voted for this.

This is wonderful news for folks like us that have all Chase registered dogs and interest in mostly Masters affiliated hunts. It is nice to see the major hunts in the country getting the respect they deserve. Very smart move by the IFSB and greatly appreciated.

We run fox with long leg rabbit dogs. We are working to get chase to reg them. Why not what i say. what is the big deal. It will make the chase lots of money.We hav trials too and it will be nice hav our hounds ch also. We think it will happen in next few years

Good News, thanks I.F.S.B.

Great news! I attend all types of hunts and will be nice for the hounds to get recognition for their accomplishments by Chase and Horn.

I'm loving the unity that we are beginning to see. It's a must in order for our sport to stay alive and thriving. This is without a doubt, a step in the right direction! Great work Chase!