Comment
Who goin to win central ark

Who goin to win who's the one that has the heat

Re: Who goin to win central ark

Jay brothers be my pick

who ever scores the most points lol

WHY does everyone always seem to talk this Brothers guy up? Seems like every hunt that is posted on here that he is going to, someone is always talking about him. BUT, no offense, but you never see him actually winning or placing in hunts. I guess I have missed something. Please fill us in.

THESE GUYS WILL BE IN THE TOP TEN? P-D KENNELS KIDD KENNELS MOONLIGHT KENNELS

will parker and davis be there. if so they should be in the top ten. they have some well condition hounds. also mark cowart should make a good run for the top ten. how about danny Morrison and jerry hartwick. all these guys are contenders to win it.

Waldene Golden and Mr Spurlock have unload some powerful looking hounds. About 25 hounds here already.

Im gonna say marc cowart and jerry hartwick will be in top ten but im picking larry amd dagon to win this one,word has it larry has wore the gates out down there!!

Who is this larry dial and jay brothers both names are on every post to do with central arkansas! They that good or are yall giving a hard time..just wondering

I would say there just giving them a hard time

Well i can say this my dad has not wore the gates out anywhere but sheridan, and we aint nothing to be worried about we just bringing some to be there with everyone but on the other hand jay brothers will skull drag everyone around probably

Halfback (a Sir Bill offspring) leading derby with 515 SD. Sir Bill in 10th place in All Age. Tomorrow is a whole new day. A lot of dogs within striking distance in both classes.