​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SC Masters next week........

The board is kinda boring need to pump things up.

The HOY race has 2 months to go, heard at least one top 5 hound was coming.

The pen is thumping, 350 acres 125 dogs with 10 to 14 judges using masters gtp 5 minute intervals should be heck of a hunt and pick good champion.

I heard Ronnie Norris, Bubba Hutto, Jeff Lucus quick catch Jeremy Sullivan and Mark Rose, Woody Corbett, Johnny Williams, Crisco....and several others....who u picking to win?

If quick catch chloe in field I imagine she getting her picture taken...she hot and super nice gyp.

Who else coming and who you picking

Lenny

Re: SC Masters next week........

Talked to shane today said he was going but not taking the dogs they placed first n second with at the top gun.. But he said there caring 8 u can bet they will be ready.. I'm picking B&C for derby! Good luck to all

Heard Paul has been running jeffs dogs there. So you tell me who's gonna win?

...and the crying begins....

I'm bringing a few and only one of them has ever been to that pen. I know a lot of people think running a dog in a pen and dogs knowing the pen gives them an advantage? I'm a firm believer a good dog can show up no matter where they are at. I have never went to a pen thinking I'm wasting my time because of the local dogs. Good luck to everyone and can't wait!

David leave that red 600 home give us a chance. ..lol glad u coming you be tough to handle, agree the pen isn't much advantage in 3 days I never ran pauls at 1st big rocks and sc masters and I placed.

BC they be tough hard they git nice hounds, bubba Hutto is going be tough in derby also.

Be good
Lenny

Big Boy Brad Richardson will be representing Red Oak huntimg club!!!!

Watch out for the big boy!!!!

1st day calcutta goes to red Oak!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree 100% with David..... I will be there to clap for everyone

Y'all better pick pocket the nc boys cause there gonna take all y'all's money home.......

Lucas places 2. Norris places 2. Quick ccatch places 1. B/c places 3. Crisco slips one in there. Just my guesses. Good luck to all.

Be time to black dogs out tomorrow evening and start packing up got get camper ready also.

There is a sleeper coming to take day 1 calcutta money

Does the sleeper live in Galivants Ferry SC?

I heard he ran beside the coyote,then I watched him run beside the coyote on crossing after crossing.Made me a believer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should be an awesome hunt.Paul has everything in great order with the pen,as always.

Paul gets some faster coyotes

138 Cast...

Everyone has a fair chance. You may hear a name you don't recognize. Good luck to all!!

Halfway sheets.... 425 leading AA....350 derby

Who's leading? Derby n aa.thanks

Word is bubba Hutto aa and b&c derby