​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
National F. Ch. Seymour's Lil Rally

Lil Rally showed out this year producing winners all mixed up in the Futurity and the National. Congrats Daniel and Clint on owning such a fine hound that is producing dogs just as good as him.
5 hounds off him placed in the most prostegious National Affiliated hunts in the country. Good job.
Congrats to all that placed and won.

Lisha you Joe Woodard have been terribly strong up there the past couple years, I keep thinking someone is going to give you guys a run for your money but it hasn't happened yet. Congrats.

Re: National F. Ch. Seymour's Lil Rally

How is lil rally bred. Thanks

Why do they only place in one area ?????

I don't know them, but I was at the Alabama st. Hunt and they placed a couple there.

Thanks Bird and congrats to Lisha an Joe Woodard. Those two are hard to beat anywhere.

Thanks bird. I just wish I could stop him from aging or had enough money to breed 10 or 20 good gyps to him right now. I appreciate the great comment.

Just wondering, we have little money and field trial on the outside. You tell me a better place to go to a outside field trial other than Grenada lake that is a reasonable distance ? Even if we had money where else could we go? Most people that have rally offspring feel the same way. And just FYI. Rally's offspring have placed or won in camp Shelby,harrisville, picayune, black water, Andalusia, sandsifters, and numerous small pen and club hunts.

And in case your wondering i am by no means trying to talk my hound up. I don't believe he needs me to do that. Just trying to keep you from wondering too much. Come run with me and slim we hunt regular

Seymour, could you post a phone number? Sure would like to talk about some hounds with you. Thanks

Congrats Daniel and slim that was a pretty good showing and don't worry about stupid people asking stupid questions

Bird, you came awful close 2 years in a row! You handed it to all but 1 of us year before last. Mr. Joe Woodard is the hardest hunter I know. His hounds are in a class of their own. Lisha looks like he has another fine crop of aggie grandpups we will have to deal with

Chase
danial 228-297-3521 or Clint 228-760-0129

Thanks. I will give you a call tomorrow.

What's the stud fee on rally?

I dnt know if "just wandering or wondering" knows,but Rally is a well bred hound.And this with great hound handlers as masters is why he is at top with limited quanities of females bred. That is old fox hound blood like it or not.

would really like to see how he bred wish somebody could put his pedigree on here I hunt strickly outside and don't mind making a drive to breed to a nice hound

look for some chase mags. look at some dec-jan issues.most time a pup has placed and ped is there.also he was at stud in chase a few times with ped.he is well bred.