1) #11 695pts Patches ( Audrie Blakely)
2) #4 460pts Mincey's Jay Bird ( Wes Mincey)
3) #55 410pts Top Notch Emma ( Top Notch Kennels)
4) # 41 370pts Stillwells Mr George ( Drayton Stillwell)
5) #10 345pts Wendie ( JT Blakely)
6) # 67 345pts Top Notch Redman ( Top Notch Kennels)
7) # 13 345pts Five Ash Mr Vernon ( Newton Five Ash)
8) # 88 325pts Top Notch Dora ( Top Notch Kennels)
9) # 79 325pts Top Notch Redneck ( Top Notch Kennels)
10) # 89 320pts South Bryan Shorty ( South Bryan Kennels)
Congratulations to all that placed we had a great hunt had 39 dogs ties were broke with first place crossings. Hunters please fill out the breedings.
#1 Patches (Burnt Bridge Buster ex Burnt Bridge Maggie).
#5 Wendie (KT's Maxium Chase ex WWV Wendie).
#7 Mr. Vernon (KT's Maxium Chase ex Flying Black Sally).
John put on a good hunt. A lot of good running and good fellowship.
Enjoyed meeting the boys from MS and LA that I had never met before.
The pen is running good and had a beautiful day weather wise for this hunt.
3rd Emma (Top Notch Cj X Watts Yellow Rosé)
6th Redman ( Stahls Redman X Stahls Popcorn)
8th Dora (Top Notch Cj X Peyton's Monkey)
9th Redneck (Top Notch Cj X Top Notch Pepper)
This was one of the best hunts I've been to in a while it was a solid roar for 5 hours congrats to True Grit on the win and everyone that placed. Great pen and really enjoyed meeting everyone the pig running was bar none had a great time can't wait for the next one.
2) Mincey's Jaybird- (Dry Branch Malibu x Mincey's June)
John did a great job putting on this hunt, it was run great and breakfast was good!
A special thanks to Mr. Drayton for having the pen in excellent shape. SUEEEE!
CONGRAULATIONS TO: TRUE GRIT KENNELS, TOP NOTCH KENNELS, THERE THEY ARE AGAIN KENNELS, ALL THAT PLACED AND ALL THAT CAME! THANKS FOR THOSE COMMINTS BUT I OWE A BIG THANKS TO MY OLD BUDDY WAYNE NOBLES! HE WAS OUT OF TOWN FOR THAT HUNT BUT WE'RE PLANNING ANOTHER IN DECEMBER SO HOPE TO SEE YOU'ALL BACK.
SHOULD BE JUST AS GOOD ARE MAYBE BETTER.
Lets make the next one a all age 5 hour.