​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SC Masters

Wats goin on at SC Masters. Who won derby & wat does AA look like going out this mornin

Re: SC Masters

B/C kennels won derby

I heard there was only bout 5hours of running in 3 days

The running was down, this is not the norm for a hunt that Paul Caskey puts on. This hunt was like the old hunts at pamplico back in early 90s you need a hound that would stay busy, and when there is running get some of it. Paul vowed the next hunt he had would be a blow out. I have been to 6 or 7 3day hunts there and all were wall to wall running. I am certain Paul and paps will get pen back right quickly.
Lenny

If Paul Caskey said the next hunt will be a blow out you can take that statement to the bank, I have no doubt it will be. Yes, the running was a little off at the SC masters. With that said, what pen has never had a field trial in which the running was sub par? That's what I thought, NONE. Its just something that happens from time to time. Its no fault of the Caskeys or the hunters or quality of dogs.

Sure we all like to go to hunts with wall to wall running but even in hunt that the running slacks off each and every dog in the hunt has the same opportunity as the others to put points up. Its just part of the game folks.....Good Luck and Good Hunting