​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Red Gal pups

Wats the latest on the red gal pups have they been hunted, how r they turning out for JW & Eli. Wat has she been bred to. Just wondering

Re: Red Gal pups

I herd she was bread to chili

I'm not sure she was breed to chili but you would think someone would reply cause lots of people was rooting her on

I heard after watching the puppies they would never eat a bowl of chili again !!!

if the puppies are no good,then do not blame the dog. he was a good hound along with all his littermates. it might just been a cross that did not work out. that happen all the time.

Thanks for the inquiries about Red Gal, but I was at the Alabama Masters this past weekend and did not look at Master Fox.

She has 8 pups by Chili, 12 month old and they look nice with good color and confirmation, running good, very game and aggresive. She also has 8 pups by Ronnie McMillon's Little "D", 5-months old, good confirmation with an assortment of colors.

It is very doubtful that I will get another Red Gal, but sure is exciting to keep trying.

Thanks to everyone for being so nice.

J. W.

Mr. J W she is one of a kind! Though it unlikely you will get another exactly like her , but if you get one 3/4 like her you gonna have an another outstanding hound!! Good luck with them and God bless!!! Happy hunting/running

J.W. I HAVE NEVER SEEN AN OUTSTANDING FEMALE PRODUCE HER EQUAL.GLAD YOU HAD AN OUTSTANDING HOUND' YOU HAVE HAD A FEW IN YOUR LIFE.HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MORE.

Mr. Leon, Have you ever seen a sire who was an outstanding hound produce his equal or better? Just wondering.

Eric, RINGO WAS AN OUYSTANDING HOUND AN HE PRODUCE MANY GOOD HOUNDS SEVERAL FIELD CH. TRACY STRAIGHT WHISKEY WAS AS CLOSE TO HIM AS I RAISE. BUT NONE BETTER.