​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The best dog fod

What is the best feed to feed. the best!!!!!??

Re: The best dog fod

Show time

That depends on who you talk to, and what you want to spend, but I don't care what kind it is if its not rotated out regularly it loose quality, just be sure that wherever you get it that they sell enough that it don't sit on the shelf to long

pride by far the best i have fed

Purina Pro-Plan

Victor Dog Feed 26/18 bar none.

True Grit
Jonathan

Hi Standard dog food has workdd great for me thru the years.

Red Bag of Plantation 24-20 with Omegas. Holds weight on dogs if you are running them a lot, they muscle up and look good, less clean up. I am having issues finding it now. If I had it close by is what I would feed. Tired several feeds always end up back to Plantation.

Showtime 27-20 for the price is a great feed but what I think is the best and feed my top few hounds is Purina Pro-Plan.

DIAMOND

We been feeding Showtime for the past year or so. Really liked it until the past few months. Trying Sportsman Pride Red sack now. Gonna see how that does.

Sportmix 26-18 or 24-20

Feed em tracks

the sportsman pride line or the red bag of hunter special .try it and see for yourself.

Does the victor hold them up good while running them hard?

Go back to trying showtime they have improved the formula on 27-20 blue bag, mine like it. They got it back like it used to be.