​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Runnelstown Fox Pen Puppy Hunt

We are going to have a puppy hunt on Dec. 14. 12 & 29 can not be 13 months old. We've done a lot of work on the pen. We have restocked the pen with game and they are running good. It will be $40 to per dog. 60% payback. Will run 3 hours. It's an 80 acre pen and it is thick. Call Luke Powell to run the pen. 6012705319. Call me at 6014089979 for numbers to the hunt. The book is open now.

Re: Runnelstown Fox Pen Puppy Hunt

Where is the pen located?

Runnelstown, Mississippi. About 10 miles east of Hattiesburg, Mississippi. I hope this helps.

Pen owners will not be running good any dogs in the hunt. I will put the pen address on here in the next few days .

I run at the pen on Friday mornings if anybody wants to come run. I turn loose at 6:00am. Im running puppies. Just call me and let me know your coming.

The address to the pen is 4965 Highway 29, Petal MS 39465. We will have a sign at the entrance to the pen on the morning of the hunt.

Gave out about 30 numbers so far. Sammy said he is doing all the cooking,so it should be pretty good.

Gonna pay back 5 money places 10 trophies and a best mouth trophy

We getting ready for battle boys. Bring your best. I got one that can fly.
Good Luck.
BG.

Yea BGraham probably does have a fast dog, but its no telling how old it is. I'm sure it will be their, even if it is 2 years old.

yea at least 2 years old!

Bryan what about those single file lines Friday morning?

We going to run 3hrs and going to cast at 6:00am if nothing goes wrong.

What about your limon dog? U bringing him or sending him?

Who is coming form Louisiana to give us all y'all money

Wildman , wondering if u talking bout Bryans lemon dog or Scotts rabbit colored dog

Pork Chop Pork Chop Pork Chop Its been a while since he has had his named called out. Trust me he knows how to win a puppy hunt.

they all do in that area. might as well be a derby

O it will be a derby, dont you worry about that.

Now we know. All this hype is a couple of out of towners that can't make a cross to get in a race. Don't worry it will be ok stay at home and keep dreaming of hounds like ours bro.

What about the dogs that was brought to claudes pup hunt was they under a year old and the bad part about it y'all still didn't win lol ha ha ha ha ha

Lol don't know the age but a local boy did win better do some homework.

Yes but the man that won was running pups not derbys the ones with the derby dogs got beat by pups so sounds like some of the local boys need to adjust there breeding program but those derby dogs did place so I guess they was happy that they cheated everyone who brought pups

Yea you right local boy. A local guy did win at claudes AND the owner of the dog also JUDGED the hunt. The winning dog was also his high scored dog. Imagine that. Go figure. Now thats the truth JACK.

If I not mistaken Bobby McSwain, Tom Pipkins, Van Holland, Scott Shows, and Brad Talley all took top 10 all local boys maybe made yall out of towners a lil sore. Ouch!!!

From what I understand van Holland and Bobby was the only ones that was the right age

Lol I don't have a dog n this hunt but I am man enough to put my name on hear and I know just how old mine are and if you got a problem hears my number give me a buzz and I meet you any where and handle you. 601-588-0234 thanks and have a good day.

If I remember right, I heard that Bobby barrow the winning dog from someone and that someone was a judge. Which had his dog high scored on his score sheet. Heard from a good source!

If y'all going to cry every time u loose then don't go just because somebody wins and places doesn't mean they cheated it mite mean they got better hounds. Everybody knows what goes on in puppy hunts so if u going to cry stay at home

Out of towner you have ran ur mouth enough bout me. Call me if u got a problem with me are shut ur mouth. 601-408-9979

Lol Scott don't let them get to u buddy they just mad cause there hounds can't get in a race with a pack of poodles

Well you always know who is the man with the hounds to beat or who the real dog handler is. Its always the man they acuse their dogs are too old. The man they all have to put down on to try to discourage to come back so they can get that s@^t they call hounds in the top 10. Yall must be hell on wheels boys, hats off to yall, keep em coming maybe we'll push that junk they running out and get to some real hounds again.

No man bobby ain't borrowed no dog

Yeah because everyone knows you run year an a half year dogs in puppy hunts Scotty an you been doin it for years. The people that's been in it long enough know that. Guys you can read all the back an forth bull crap posts you want to but bottom line is derby dogs will be at this pup hunt jus like they was at Claude's. Your a fool to get a number to this one. Them boys just ain't honest

Sound like people that got it put on em tryin to make excuses to me

Sounds to me like Scott has something some of ya don't and that is a dog that is worth a crap if ya kids can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch and get ya Moma to fix ya some cheese grits and a bottle of infant mill to go with it for ya that acts like a freakin 5 year old we can't even enjoy this message box with each other for some of ya just wanting to argue

I wish ya would shut up ya sound like a bunch of dam kids grow up worser than a bunch of woman

The ones of ya that has them rabbit running armadillo baying and opposum treeing dogs that is half walker and half German Shepard or something like that just can't hang so except it boys

Scott made it clear that he wasn't even running n this hunt so why are yall still bashing him boutehe gona bring old dogs to the hunt. Don't make since. Idiots. And by the way yes Bobby McSwain did borrow a dog and brought to Claude's I know for fact but yes they tryed to not make it look like that but that's not the case.

And he borrowed it from one of the judges and it was his high dog. May want to pray for forgiveness. I would if I was both of yall, judge and handler. Mostly the judge. Better luck next time KH.

Do not get on here and start with the mudslinging and crap talking. A lot of work and money has went
into making this hunt possible!!! Come to the hunt or don't it doesn't matter to me but please stop bashing the very people that are trying to put on a good hunt. What may or may not have happened at a previous hunt has nothing to do with this hunt so don't even bring it up on here!! If you need directions or a number that's fine but if you don't have anything positive to say don't say nothing at all

Go get them Sammy. O super Sammy. Good luck with your derby hunt.

Btt

Who's the ones to beat?

Gonna be interesting. Mississippi ,Louisana,and Alabama got numbers

Whats the top 5 gonna be? Scott give us a line up?

I declare I don't have a clue

I WILL win. Everyone may as well stay at home. Ole Goat has got this one in the bag.

I heard Billy Melvin was coming from Fl too. That's just what I heard don't know how true that is.

Yes he does have numbers. I didn't know he was from Florida. Been having pretty good running. We will have signs up at entrance of the pen

1 2