​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ROUND MTN ALVIN FOR STUD

Round mtn alvin is a nice 25inch hound he is off ch.east coast Dylan x Fannie jt ( Boones Pacmans Sister) theirs been 149 gyps been bred to alvin he was 3rd in count of sires in 2011 and 2012. Alvin has a record himself he placed in a pile of 3days at creedmore and several other pens. If you want to finished the 3rd day and get stronger here u go. He has produced Several field, dual, and bench champions also the 2012 Kentucky hound of the year which another alvin pup was second. They have won combinations, puppy hunts, set pen records and tones of calcutta money.They placed in onedays, money hunts, three days, and puppy hunts. The pups are fast track running hounds with tones of bottom. The pups have placed in north carolina, south carolina, kentucky,Georgia. He Throughs mainly red, blanket back, and black and Tans. and you dont have to worry about them quiting

I am in western nc but i will meet on convience. i will be coming to creedmore nc on thanksgiving week and christmas he will be traveling with me so you can make arrangments for breeding. Come Breed Fast gyps to him i promise you will not be dissapointed

CAll me at 9194953909 anytime THanks happy hunting 150 stud