​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEW SILVERADO

I stopped by the Chevrolet Dealership yesterday, for a look at the new Silverado 1500 pickup.

Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I wanted to sense that new "feel" before they become extinct.

The salesman (a black man wearing an Obama "CHANGE" lapel pin) sat in the passenger seat describing the truck and all its "wonderful" options.

The seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat.

Feeling a little frisky and messing with him, I mentioned that this must be a Republican truck.

Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck. I explained that if it were an Obama truck, the seats would blow smoke up your azz year-round.

I had to walk back to the dealership... the guy had no sense of humor.

"When the people fear their government there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty"
Thomas Jefferson

Re: NEW SILVERADO

does potlicker have a name?

does potlicker have a name?

was that supposed to be funny ?

it was funny and had a lot of truth in it.

yes potlickers first name is Sorry

Potlicker why does people have to hate when the truth is spoken?I know who u r and I agree 100%.The blind will never see.

A pretty little girl named Suzy was standing on the sidewalk in front of her home.

Next to her was a basket containing a number of tiny creatures; in her hand was a sign announcing

FREE KITTENS.

Suddenly a line of big black cars pulled up beside her.
Out of the lead car stepped a tall, grinning man.

"Hi there little girl, I'm President Obama.
What do you have in the basket?" he asked.

"Kittens," little Suzy said.

"How old are they?" asked Obama.

Suzy replied, "They're so young, their eyes aren't even open yet."

"And what kind of kittens are they?"

"Democrats," answered Suzy with a smile.

Obama was delighted. As soon as he returned to his car, he called his PR chief and told him about the little girl and the kittens.

Recognizing the perfect photo op, the two men agreed that the president should return the next day; and in front of the assembled media, have the girl talk about her discerning kittens.

So the next day, Suzy was again standing on the sidewalkwith her basket of

"FREE KITTENS,"

when another motorcade pulled up, this time followed by vans from ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN.

Cameras and audio equipment were quickly set up, then Obama got out of his limo and walked over to little Suzy.

"Hello, again," he said, I'd love it if you would tell all my friends out there what kind of kittens you're giving away."

"Yes sir," Suzy said. "They're Republicans."

Taken by surprise, the president stammered, "But...but...yesterday, you told me they were DEMOCRATS."

Little Suzy smiled and said, "I know.
But today, they have their eyes open."

IF YOU LIKE YOUR INSURANCE YOU CAN KEEP IT!!!!
IF LIKE YOUR DOCTOR YOU CAN KEEP HIM!!!!!
YOUR RATES WILL DROP $2500 per year
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE WHO IS OBAMA