​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OUTSIDE STUD HOUND??

I HUNT ON THE OUTSIDE AND IM LOOKING TO BREED A GYP OR TWO!! JUST SEEING WHATS OUT THERE,THATS PROVEN ON THE OUTSIDE!! NOT FOR PEN HUNTING !!!THANKS FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS OR RESPONSES!!

Re: OUTSIDE STUD HOUND??

Call Donny butler

Danial Seymour/Clint Henson

Call Kenneth Wilson with 747. Hy-drill Lj is the hounds name.

THANKS FOR THE FAST RESPONSE!!! LOOKING FOR EXCELLENT NOSE AND TONS OF HUNT SPEED IS NOT A MUST BUT WOULD BE NICE.. I DEER HUNT AND TRYING TO STAY WITH REG WALKERS. WE PUT OUT ON TRACKS AND CAST N BLOCKS. THANKS KEEP THE RESPONSES COMING

Nat.(F) Ch. Seymour's lil Rally without a doubt. Look him up on here or just ask around one heck of a producer 3 placed in the futurity this year and I think 2 in the nationals also placed!

Liquor breed , mouth and nose most of all. Born and breed for deer hunting. What about a number ?

912 687. 2819

AROFCh Bratton's Sackett, I won Arkansas
State derby When they had hunt at
Buckville on outside, With a dog named Ten Mile Redhead.
Phone 501-815-5268 I'm located between Malvern
& Benton Ar. On interstate 30 exit 106
Stud fee $150

I had the highest hunting & trailing score & speed & drive

The rally hound Seymour and Henson has is by far the best producing outside hound in the south. Look in the magazines.........

Bobby Freeman's red dogs are some of the best for hunting outside the wire. They can find and run their own game without waiting for something else to help. They are not bred for speed but will run the track steady with few bobbles for as many hours and as many days as anyone wants to run.

Heath I meet you at grapevine hunt you had a male dog there you had placed did you tell me he had a lot of jackhammer blood in him

Pretty much everything we have has some Jackhammer in it. Some of our derby dogs have 4 crosses but it is on back in the pedigree. The Bill dog that has placed and won some only has one cross of Jackhammer as far as I know.

Did you know who had jackhammer guy know got dog with some in him nice hound and was wondering about him