​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
All Age Field Trial

Circle 16 will have an All Age Speed and Drive Hunt on Dec 7th. Entry fee is 125.00 with 70% payback. Call Larry Robinson 601 580-4170 for numbers

Re: All Age Field Trial

Wheres the pen located?

Purvis Ms

How many hours ?

38.50 per dog

3 hours. 26 numbers out so far.

Btt

Has there been any numbers turned in?

Had a few turned in Mrs Question. A few said it was to much to spend this close to Christmas which is understandable. I think others just fear Big Creek and M and D kennels ,

I think so to mr Larry, the pen is worth the gas money and game runs outstanding. We'll be there with the clear mouths and come to compete.. Big creeks dogs ain't no joke

Good. We like running against the best. Good luck to you all.

I need 2 number

Heard big creek took 1 thru 7 spots or somethin like that at the buddy hunt a couple weeks ago are you boys gonna let em spank y'all again

We will see about that!

That's alright deer hunter keep ridin big creek this ain't no buddy hunt

LOL!!! Scared of big creek, now that's funny right there I don't care who you are. Ain't hard to take the top half when the best dogs don't get invited to the hunt. May go lil different this time.

Thats right showtime. Big Creek does have good dogs but a bunch of people have good dogs. This aint a buddy hunt JACK.

Anytime you want some get some my phone is all ways on when ever where ever pretty sure I know who posted the lol comment and it wouldn't have mattered if they showed up to the buddy hunt or not results would have been the same

Who the hell is M and D kennels?

You know what they say guys if you scared stay at the house! We will leave the pleasure hunting to the old timers this is a competition guys fastest dogs wins. If you scared to put down your 125 against big creek go book you a pen at night! Lol now that's funny right there!

I feel a dark horse coming to steal the show at this one like I said before it's always the quiet ones!

I hear that the local vol fire dept is gonna be on the scene to put the fire out afterwards . Lol.

We will be their but only to enjoy and donate. Good luck to everyone.

We gone give it a shot just so the pot will be a little bigger for big creek . I thank you call that donating to the cause or sitting in the clapping section .

It's always tuff to beat somebody in there home pen. But when they don't feed trash and have top field trail dogs it makes it even harder to compete. When u do win or place up high with them u can say u have a good hound and get after them again at the next one. I personal think they would give a few more numbers out if the entry wasn't so high right here at Christmas but I guess if u want to play u got to pay so imma keep my culls in my dog yard and wait for the results sat night. Good luck and happy hunting

Mr hunter you can't be scared all your life bring them culls on out sat morning.

Heard from a valuable source alien head Brian lamey had a couple numbers wonder if he'll attend send or turn in numbers to this one? My guess is as good as anyone's lol

Who gives a flip about Brian lamey

I'm coming , I hope puppy hunting Dennis shows up !!!!

Im sure glad Brian is coming. Maybe he will learn a little about how a real / fair field trial is held and operated. Just watch, listen and learn alien man. This aint a 2 years old puppy hunt. This is a all age, where true all age dogs will be ran.

The entry fee was lowered to 75$ a dog so more would come bc people were complaining about the high entry. So 75$ a dog isn't bad , so come on out now an win or donate, call Larry an get a number

Larry and lurch and them should score em right they pretty honest guys that dont give a darn who wins it, this should be a good hunt with some of the best in this area . Good fast pen where they can stretch out a lil bit. Excited to see the results

Oh I thought it was a puppy hunt . Guess these 11 month old puppies ain't gone do to good .

Are you boys really crying about the entry? I mean in some cases 125 is a lot of money to some people I think others are just scared to put that much on the table against big creek, I know it's there home pen but if you ain't confident in your hound don't get a number

It was $125 when I called for my mumbers . Ain't no crawfish here we don't back up from nothing .

Anybody down south coming or just locals from around there

What's the lineup Larry ?whos comin with the fire in there box?

It's shaping up to be a nice hunt if the weather will cooperate , if its obvious that its going to be storming we may have to put if off a week or two , we will make that call tomorrow evening. As for who is bringing the heat , that's anybody's guess. Big Creek is always tough anywhere they go , them boys have some fine hounds , M&D has some that runs our pen like they were born there , Dennis Lamey has a couple that looked very sporty to me last Saturday with million dollar mouths to boot , Kebo Harvison is bringing a couple that can get in a hurry , so it's hard to say. Maybe this crazy weather will cooperate with us and we will find out who has the heat.

maybe Kenneth Wilson will get a number to help promote his new stud. heard he paid a pretty penny for this all American. I think it was a bolonie sandwhich and a pack of nab. he came with a built in road grader and species tester so if he mounts your hound in the holding pen it means it has 4 legs and hair. bj and nick recommended this hound wear a condom while running with their dogs but indicated he is really good at applying antifreeze to shrubs and trees and saves them hundreds in roundup

I hear dennis is gunna be tough to handle with them two trouble dogs. I hear they pretty nice Big creek always gona be there sounds like 747 ain't got numbers I'm sure pond side will have some good ones there not sure about M and D this oughta be a good show down between power kennels

So only 4 people has numbers

Brian Lamey your a idiot.

If y'all can figure how to get Dennis out those backdated puppy hunts let us know how , Brian been wanting to outrun him in a allage hunt but can't get him to show up he said !!

Only how Brian Lamey can get in race is at his pen with shine Simmons hounds.

Boys It's MD Kennels not M and D Kennels, and we won't be a factor.

Heard Kenneth Wilson bought Roy magees Obama culls and paid a hefty price for em. Nick and bj did not want to foot that bill

If he did I bet they are still obama's and not like u do Brian Lamey change there breeding and get caught by two different people.

kevin im bringing 2 deer dogs that are parrot mouthed and may or may not cast..they will be baying the hen and cat for the first hour so im really coming to clap for big creek and the brood gyp..we have been put in charge of choppin wood for the firebarrell and opening and closing the gate for the real hunters..

Boy I hope the weather holds and they have this hunt!

Let's have it Larry! Rain or shine ! Lot of drama and trash talking before this race it will be interesting to see who can back it up!

Shooter I agree with you 100% Rain Or Shine Lets Do This !!!!!!!

1 2