​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: All Age Field Trial

I don't understand all the trash talk. Just shut up and bring it if you think you got it. I have ran with everybody on here do all the trash talking you have some decent hounds . Why make it sound like a bunch of school girls . See Tall Saturday at recess.

It's all fun and games. Don't get your feelings hurt. Anytime you have a big hunt like this there's gonna be drama and people stirring things up but it's all for fun and creates more hype. Makes things more interesting but we will see who's walking up to collect and who's clapping . Probably be a lot of frowning faces after this one.

Predictions? What the top 5 gunna be boys

I bet u that plane is warming up down south wonder if they gonna get numbers.

None of the big boys is coming why is it a big hunt ?

big boys dont play. ha ha. LOL. be at the breeders cup kids.

There's some big name kennels in this part of the country gonna be at this hunt. Big name kennels of the 3 day world be at the World Cup. Don't get mad cause you can't get in a 3 hour race .

I am at World Cup. I be at USO. Then AA .Then Breeders cup and Masters.Don't three hour hunt.Don't understand it. My wife lets me stay out at night.Hav fun guys.

What bout Them Bay creek boys and ol Boots ?

Don't understand sounds a bit like Kenneth Wilson he got no invite to a buddy hunt and he got upset get you a number for this so called stud dog we heard about in the previous post if Brian lamey posted that you really are an idiot lol

This is good stuff right here. I ant got a dog in the hunt and dog have one that can get in race and still getting called out about my new suppose stud dog. I did buy a new stud dog but it was a miniature Schnauzer. I want to improve my breeding a Lil and make my stud puppies sell alot better so I came up with the idea maybe if they had a Lil beard they would sell alot easier. Bahaha lol good luck at the hunt and keep talking about me I love the entertainment.

Ped on new stud dog Wilson's Mr. Snuggle (Mr.muffin / Good god miss Molly)
Full blooded miniature Schnauzer

P.S. all I want for stud fee is a grill cheese sandwich to replace Wat I had to give for him.

**** It Boy !!!!

Kenneth I been thinking bout them puppies if the beard is really long me and Cody will trade you 2 Grilled Ham And Cheese Sammiches for 1 .

U got yourself a deal Mr. Chuck. Can't pass that kind of deal up.

Larry Robinson is getting bad with his no name post.

Now aren't we the pot calling the kettle black ? ^^^^^ I guess hunter is your real name . Lol

Dang these boys are rough ain't they Kenneth Everybody wants to stir the pot til it's boiling over, only way to hush that up is bust there azz with the stud dog

Just got off the phone with the Lamar county fire commissioner he said he would have all his units and personnel on stand by and a couple units on the scene especially with mr Lamey and wild Wes in charge of the fire barrel the commissioner also said with all the rain where suppose to have we ought to be ok but it's always better to be safe than sorry

I didn't know My lap dog would cause such a Up roar drake lol. I wish I had something to bring where I could show Mr. Snuggles off to everybody I just got him groomed and got his beard braded too he looks awesome.

Keneneth I will call Larry and see if we can have a bench show. I will go get my maltipoo groomed he has a champaign colored beard . We will have a battle of the beards !!!

The hunt is on , so dress warm. Mrs Hunter when I post something on here my name is on it , I'm not ashamed nor afraid to back what I say with my name. Perhaps one day people such as yourself will grow a pair and stand by what you say. I'm not holding my breath tho.

Heard few left with tail between there legs. BIG CREEK / P-TOWN left with everyone's $$$$

Don't know bout no tail between no legs but yes big creek take home the cheese them guys got them hounds running right congrats big creek and p/town on the win and to all that placed

I ain't ever tucked my tail . At least we are man to run in the hunt . Win or lose we will always be there . FOR THE LOVE OF THE SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 2