​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Thanksgiving

From all of us here at Colvin Kennels and Training Preserve we would like to wish all of you a Happy Thanksging and a safe and joyous holiday.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

thanks to you and family. we wish you and family a good thanksgiving and holiday season. may god bless each of you.

Happy Thanksgiving from the Bamburg family.May GOD bless all on this Thanksgiving season.

So thankful u have 1 of the nations finest training facility just down the road

hey fras bros, how is everything with both of you. have you any young females off of bandit on hand or has barry sold them. have not seen him since ark. state but he was blowing lot of smoke. have a great thanksgiving and great hunting. it was a pleasure hunting with him. lh

Happy Thanksgiving from your friend Marvin Deloach and family. God Bless

Mr.Leroy, I got me two Bandit pups from Mr.Berry & Mr.Randy a little while back. A gyp & a male that are Litter mates about four mounths old now. Black & Tan. They are something to see, I cant wait to start training them. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and to all that reads this.

keith, good to hear from you. I would like to get a pup that is 8-9 month old. that barry blow so much smoke, it hard to get down to what he has on hand. he is something else with plenty of bull. this go hunting sometime when you are in from work. give me a call.