​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RUN FOR THE GUNS

WE WILL BE HAVING A BENEFIT HUNT FOR CLEAR WATER HUNTING CLUB FEBRUARY 1,2014 IT WILL BE A ALL AGE 4 HOUR SPEED & DRIVE AT DEEP SOUTH RUNNING PEN IN PICAYUNE, MS 1ST & 2ND PLACE WILL BE GUNS. FEED & DONATIONS WILL BE GIVEN TO AS MANY PLACES AS POSSIBLE. WE WILL UPDATE AS WE GET DONATIONS. LUNCH WILL BE SERVED.FOR NUMBERS CONTACT NICK SAUCIER @ 228-697-0544 AND WE WOULD LIKE TO SEND A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MR. RONNIE MC MILLIAN FOR ALLOWING US TO RESERVE THE PEN

Re: RUN FOR THE GUNS

It will be $40 a dog

Btt

Btt

I am ready for this hunt to get here.

How many numbers is out for this hunt? Thanks

192 looking to be a good turn out

I'm excited about being able to go to a field trial again after a long hunting season! Can't wait to get up there and see the pen. Hear Mr. Ronnie has the pen going great. How many have been there running on Saturday mornings usually?

Could you post the address to the pen. If no address then some directions would be fine.

15 Dickerson rd picayune ms 39466, is the adress to pen

How many judges are there going to be and u are turning out at daylight right

Turning out at good light and suppose to have 20 plus judges

Good running but still to much cheating going on

We didn't place but we had a wonderful time. This was a great hunt, with great fellowship with good people. Congratulations to everyone that placed. We are looking forward to the next hunt at this facility. Thanks.

Please explain what makes u think there was cheating

There always has to be a sorry loser. Congratulations to the winner & everyone that placed. It was a great hunt and the pen is running great.

Come on hunter tell us about the cheating

With all do respect to whom ever thinks there was cheating or any mishaps going on at this hunt PLEASE DO NOT ever attend another clear water hunting club benifit hunt because they will all be ran and handled the way this hunt was today . For as hard as we try to make these hunts the farest and most honest as we can . With that being said I would personal like to say thanks to everyone who came to the hunt and to all the judges and people who helped with the hunt. Thanks Robbie Saucier (Chappy) if you have any questions cell # 228-731-4710

Great hunt with great running. We got spanked and sent back home to Louisiana with our tails tucked! Lol! Had a great time though. Congratulations to all who placed and good job to all who put on hunt. Thanks!

Chappy ! Don't lose any sleep! That was one of the best hunts to go to , whether u placed , got spanked or even didn't finish! I think everyone had a good time , good conversation (maybe a lil BS) but that happens. If u didn't like that hunt and that dam FOOD 10-4 Cappy don't come back ! We won't miss u!!!!!

Great hunt Clearwater,first class. Good food and great fellowship, great to see the support at this hunt today.. Mr Ronnie has done a fine job an looking great around there. Best running I've ever heard in this pen personally and I really enjoyed the hunt. Glad to have this pen so close and glad to hear all about the hunts planned here.. Congrats to everyone that placed and everyone that had a hand in anything. Awesome job ready for the next one there

Not sure if I'm right on this but think I've heard if I recall this right, doesn't mr Ronnie own masterfox? If so wish we could bring out who's bashing such a fine hunt an benefit, think it would be funny to expose them an also dumb on their part to post on the owners site about a fine hunt at the owners pen.. Hope we find out

CONGRATS TO THE WINNER & ALL WHO PLACED.THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A HUNT HANDS DOWN.THERE WAS A OUTSTANDING CLASS OF HOUNDS THERE TODAY.IT DON'T MATTER WHERE YOU GO,THE RUNNING WANT BE ANY BETTER NOR WILL YOU RUN AGAINST A BETTER CLASS OF HOUNDS IN MY OPINION.THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT HUNT & ENJOYED IT.HOPE TO BE BACK SOON.I MEET ALOT OF NEW HUNTERS TODAY & SAW ALOT OF FRIENDS THAT I'VE NOT SEEN IN A WHILE.THAT IS ONE NICE FACILITY THAT YOU HAVE MR.RONNIE.

GOOD JOB & CANT WAIT TO GET BECK OVER & GO HUNTING AGAIN.

THANKS,BRANDON(TRIPLE P)

THAT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA BAMA.

Who was in the top 3

A man named RD was first, mr Ronnie was 2nd and kermie Ladner was 3rd

Great hunt , got beat by better hounds , had a great time , never been fed any better !!!! Ronnie has the pen in great shape and doing even more. Congrats to everyone who placed . Jim Eastman

Wall to wall running. Great people awesome food the pen is in great shape. I had a blast visiting with old friends. Hunter if you think you were done wrong be a man and put your real name . One of the clear water guys gave you his number call him. No need in bashing anyone.

Hats of to the Clearwater crew on putting on a first class hunt really enjoyed it and had some great running and good fellowship congrats on all who placed . And to mr hunter maybe running with the big boys ain't for you maybe you should try a less competive sport like maybe golf or maybe you should take up knitting . Lmao

Anyone have complete results sounded like a great hunt. Offshore working may next time God Bless..