​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ERIC

I JUST GOT TO THINKING IF YOU WOULD PACK UP AND MOVE TO SOUTHERN MISSOURI YOU COULD RUN ON THE OUTSIDE AND BECOME A CARDS ---BLUES FAN.....

Re: ERIC

Charlie, Running on the outside would be great. As for the Cards, I'm an old Expos fan. Don't know if I could stand that much success. Also might be tempted to sic the hounds on their new ss.
As for the Blues, except for Glenn Hall they just haven't had many players that worked for me.

Hi Charlie--Look forward to seeing y'all in the New Year---Heard thru the grapevine Eric is ready for another road trip.

I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT....I WILL ARRANGE A BIG WELCOMING PARTY.....

Watch him boys it's a trick. Thats what happened to Custer.
Darrell

There is only one July to every 100 walker dogs in the country. So just head on into the valley I'm sure you can take Em'

Rodney, We've been to Death Valley, er Big Valley. One of our favorite pens. Nice people, pretty country, great running. Too many Julys, but no place is perfect. Even Ted and I are aware it is kind of a tough piece of ground. However, the worst stomping we took there came from a tri-color FAOS hound that Jay-Rod had. Now THAT hound was one in a hundred, maybe two hundred.

It happens quite often and a couple of July hounds that show up at the valley are never an issue so the more reason that everyone should enjoy the accommodations and fellowship of the valley . I just wish I lived closer to get to enjoy it more "from one scout to another" you can take em' just head on over the hill

Half a league. Half a league. Half a league. Onward. Thanks for the directions, Rodney.

Valley of Death, Custer's last Stand, ....Big Valley,...It don't have the same ring too it.... but I'm afraid it may produce the same results..

MORE THAN 1 PERSON HAS LEFT THE VALLEY SHAKING THEIR HEAD....INCLUDING MYSELF....