Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Masters 2014

When and where?

Re: Masters 2014

****************** 2 0 1 4 M A S T E R S F I E L D T R I A L ********************

The 2014 Masters annual field trial will be held March 19-22, 2014 at The Lowcountry Fox Pen in Manning, South Carolina.

All information for reserving numbers,draw list, the banquet, the meetings , and other field trial information will be posted as finalized.

We currently have the sponsorship of 5 dog food companies donating cash and dogfood , to go along with the payback from the entry.

Black Gold is sponsoring the bench show this year and is donating a ton of feed to the bench winners.

Richard Evans is also providing everyone a dinner on Thursday, the night of the bench show.

Terry Walker and The Hunter's Horn is donating a $1500 bonus to the top 3 dogs, if they are Horn Registered.

Here is a list of who will be "In Charge" as we enter the gates :

Pete Warren - Master of Hounds
Clyde Sutton - Asst. Master of Hounds

John Allan - Bench Show Judge
Larry Peevy - Ring Master

Bobby Cleghorn - Home Plate Judge

The reports from the last 3 field trials have been very good , no problems, and game everywhere.

This pen can hold all comers , so bring them on.

Any questions,concerns,or suggestions feel free to contact me via email (hanker111@yahoo.com ) .

Thanks,
Hank Cranford
2014 Masters President

****************************************************************************************************************************