​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
derby speed&drive hunt

Full throttle fox pen is hosting it's first speed & drive hunt.This pen is located in fanny arkansas.There has been no big dogs run in this pen therefore no one has any homefield advantage.We have plenty of judges with no connections whatsoever to anyone that will be running in the hunt.I use to have big dogs so i will not be judging.We have yotes that will run your eyes out,and one of the fastest pen you will ever go to.We have had lots of request to have a hunt so we are finally gonna do it.This hunt will be for dogs under 2 years of age.running 3 hours,entry fee is $100 a dog,pen keeping 30, and the rest to the pot.There will be a free breakfast for everyone.The date is December 21.Paying 5 places and only allowing 25 dogs so please hurry and call because numbers will go fast.For numbers and info call scottie long at (501)993-2021.So come on out and enjoy this speed show with us.god bless and happy hunting.

Re: derby speed&drive hunt

I lot of u guy's say I can't win a hunt out of Scott co, lol I will be there to show u !!!

Todd can you give me a number thanks

Bigun we no u cant win u cant even place in ur back door. Whar u going to do go borrow something cause u dont got it in ur dog yard.

Mark you have number 12

Thanks todd

Todd I need 2 numbers

Todd I'm a little late seeing this but if you have any left or get any numbers turned in I'd like one please

The hunt is full. Thank u !!!!

Waiting list 1st is Danny morris 2nd Steven morrison 3rd bubba Powell

Give us line up who bring the heat

Please call and turn in your numbers if your not going to use them . 501 993 2021

I bet there will be plenty of heat there, as a matter of fact the temperature in Fannie Ar will be in the 60 degree Mark by Friday and Saturday, it was 28 degrees last night there so plenty of heat on its WAY .