​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Leroy Husser

We are ready for another 8 hr hunt Mr Leroy. Talked several people I run with and we think the 8 hr hunt you hold is prolly the fairest hunt judged . Hope you will be holding one soon .

Re: Leroy Husser

We are ready for another one to mr leroy

Yall can couint me in also Mr. Leroy. I enjoy the hunts over there.

we will be looking at a hunt of some kind after deer season. plan to have a 8 hrs to support the lsa effort to support dog hunting.

chuck, how does the first week in feb. look to you. it will be a benefit hunt to support lsa therefore we would give away dog food to winners. how would this go over with the hunters. need you and keith ebarb opinion, along with any other hunters that would attend.

Mr. Leroy why don't y'all have 4 or 5 hour hunts anymore?

Mr Leroy we got that run for the guns the 1st of feb. but dog food is just as good as money.

Sounds good to me Leroy. If I cant make it because of work I will get some Dog Food sent your way to help out a Little.

keith and c and c, let me know a good date for each of you in feb. I can adjust somewhat on the time.

I say the second week cause run for the guns is Feb 1 and breeders cup is the 19th true the 22nd

Sounds good mr Leroy I enjoyed the last one.just a thought you mite wont to lower the entry fee a little bit it mite help to draw a big crowd its just a suggestion ill be there regardless

I can make Feb 8th. Whatever yall decide I will help out buy eather comming or sending some dog food.

Mr Leroy Husser send me the address and dues amount for your dog hunting association im located over here in Alabama on the Georgia line I Love deer hunting with dogs and my four year old little girl loves it and I hope it last a long time for us so im willing to help your cause because in the long run it may be my problem you are having now in the future.

Jason, sorry I am slow getting back to you. have been out of state on a bird hunt. the address is 7407 hwy. 123, dry prong, la., 71423. membership is 40 dollars per year. send name and address for you. we thank you for your help. have a good Christmas and new year. may god bless you and family.