Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
World Cup winners

photo image_zps5a0dffb2.jpg

Re: World Cup winners

Who all was in the top 10?

Chris Tillman, Steve Ducote, Bubba Powell, Flip McGee, Ronnie Norris, Scott Head, kearbys, WBT, Parker/Davis

10th place should be Sherry Tillman

photo image_zpsad686e4c.jpg

photo image_zps4d24dfb8.jpg

photo image_zps5f2a3325.jpg

photo image_zps77a10471.jpg

photo image_zpsd348974e.jpg

photo image_zps59945285.jpg

photo image_zps6d6be644.jpg

photo image_zps4513a237.jpg

photo image_zpse6f6e47c.jpg

Congrats Scott on placing with the big boys

please post breeding of winners

whats breeding on 115 dog

Congratulations to the winner, & to each of you that placed!!

That had to be a TOUGH hunt, especially dealing with those weather conditions!!

Allan Bishop
(Jabber Jaw)

115 Lakehills Ike/ Herren's Easy Tillman's Slick Willie

First off I want to say Congrats to Parker & Davis on there WIN .. You 2 are hard to handle. Also congrats to anyone one that had a hound finish much less place in top 10.

Reddot you done a awesome job putting on an setting things up for the hunt I think it went real smooth again this year.

I commend all the JUDGES that stayed out in that Horrible weather we had. Thanks an hats off to yall..

T & T Fox Preserve thanks to you guys I feel like yall had the pen in Top Notch shape an ready for some strong competition if Mother Nature wouldn't have threw us a curve ball...

Well said Tic!

Congratulations to the Winners and a big Thank You to the Judges.
Any hound that finishes a hunt under those weather conditions earns there feed.
Glad to see old Bingo placed, way to go Scott Head.

How is bingo bread

Hey thanks to everyone for the calls and texts congratulating us. I would like to congratulate all those that placed or even like Tic said had a dog that finished. This was if not the toughest hunt I have ever attended weather related. I commend the judges for enduring the weather it took dedication on your part to do so. Red Dot you did a outstanding job hunt went smoothly. And to the pen owners thank you for having the pen in shape to have a hunt of this magnitude. Look forward to seeing you all at the next one.

What is the name & breeding of the 1st place number 9 dog?

That is the same dog # 171 Page 54 of november hunters horn but has different breeding
just wondering

Not even close Jabbo. Different color, markings and equipment.

P&D Pearl. Lofton's Jeremiah & I can fly.

The reason I asked what was the name of the dog & it's breeding is,I wanted to know if that was one of their high dogs in the hound of the year race. I don't hunt anymore but I look at this web site a lot to keep up with who is doing what & what's going on.

115 dog is the same dog in nov issue pg 54 mo ill youth hunt but the breeding is wrong at that hunt 115 dog is out of lakehills ike x herrons easy

Hound 115 is dials rocky if not mistaken

whats registration # for hound 115

Hound 9 P&D Pearl
Hound 84 Turner's Lazor Cat
Hound 119 Kearby's Lena
Hound 7 Kearbey's Toby II
Hound 12 Flip's Sandman
Hound 5 Ch Killam Hill's Bingo
Hound 711 Ch Norris' Trish
Hound 114 DM John
Hound 18 Ducote & Smith's Redman
Hound 115 Tillman's Slick Willie

Thanks for your patience

PS If anyone spots Runt Kidd Selling World Cup Caps on the street corner in Hope AR or at the local flea Market let me know

Or
If Mr Perry Ducote is not seen in the near future Please let me know. Steve got his Dad atleast 4 caps LOL

This was my first World Cup hunt. Had a very good time, Red Dot put on a first class hunt. The pen was in excellent shape, the judges did an awesome job, and the weather was terrible. Congratulations to my friends, Kelly Parker and Heath Davis on their win and to everyone else that placed or finished the hunt. Special thanks to Mr. Flip McGee for letting me keep my dogs in his kennels. Nice to meet all the new people I met. Hope to see ya'll at the next one.

Sam the 171 dog on pg 54 of the horn is the same dog as the 115 dog that placed in the world cup.i raised the dog from 6 wks old and sold him to Larry Dial at yr half and he kept him for a yr and ran him in my pen for a yr so i know the dog and Chris also texted larry and told him the dog he bought from him placed in the mo ill youth hunt and also the world cup.SAME DOG BUT BREEDING CHANGED.

so what is the dogs accurate breeding

Lakehills Ike/ Herren's Easy,

Is hound 18 a July?

yes, but they probably won't say that !!!!

no aaron, it is a walker.

I would bet he has some in him down the line

Ducote , your getting good at this.... You don't give us any time to get our shots in