​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for proven brood gyps!

I'm looking for some proven brood gyps to lease or buy. They have to be proven! Post what you have and leave number and I will call you! Thanks and have great day!

Re: Looking for proven brood gyps!

Mr. Hunter, what do you mean by "proven"? Proven as a running hound? proven as a field trial winner? Proven as a producer of field trial hounds, outside dogs, night hounds or???. May be able to help you, but then again, maybe not. It just depends on what you are looking for.

Are you stupid or something "A Proven Brood Gyp" which means a proven producer!

No son, I am not stupid. I just wanted to be clear on what you wanted. I am sure of two things: 1) I wouldn't let you have anything I have; and, 2) I am sure your mom and dad raised you better than to talk to people like you do on this computer.

do you know wat a female like that would cost you? if anyone that has one would sell. and do you own a proven stud? It sad way young people thrw bad slang words at folks no days. My moma would helped you be some body. good day.
p.s.
bout a grand is standard price.

he wants a gyp that has produced good pups.he knws it all .

Hey if your going to use no names don't put an email on there, your such a smart guy! I posted this looking for a brood gyp that I want to buy or lease, not listen to a bunch of ******* people get on here and run there mouth like usual. Y'all are some real outstanding hunters let me tell ya that!

Bubba is that you looking for a new girl friend???

Idk who that is but I'm located in southern Missouri and my name is hunter so unless you got a brood gyp don't comment thanks and have a nice day!

no dogs for sale. real name is Elvis. Thank you very much.

Real nice " hunter also", and " TP.", the guys just looking for a good brood gyp,
It's pretty self explanatory ,I'm sure he's real happy that y'all made it seem like he's stupid.

looks like hunter called" hunter also "stupid. not very nice. and I was under an idea that a gyp hasn't had pups and cant be a "proven" watever. the first "stupid" remark came from hunter. if you giv it out make sure you can take it.or get mad .its funny how civil people are when not face to face.

618-231-3707 have a proven female off of Slinger H Won an placed alot all over the country. speed an drive an 3 day. for sale not on sale. has nice pups good momma.

i live in southern mo too and may have what ur looking for text 5737071664 or call 5739967642 thanks