​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Showtime dog food

How much are yall paying for showtime 24/20 and 27/20?

Re: Showtime dog food

Is $25.00 for blue sack here in Southwest Arkansas.

21-22 in Tifton, GA

$24 in Collins Ms

25.50 at circle t co-op in franklinton, la..

Mr. Leroy does your dogs hold up good on the showTime Feed ?

wish there was a good feed out there that will hold a dog up when he is hunted a lot past 2 months been hunting 3 to 4 nights a week have used about everything right now feeding diamond seems to be holding them better , show time, and sportsman pride they look like the been gutted on it, they good feed if you don't hunt but abt 1 or 2 times a week ! pride, and hy-tek 26-18 or intimidator is the best but my god what a price will fatten them while they being hunted that much and no crap hardly in the pen

I had to switch from 24/20 to 27/20 and increase the amount I'm feeding. I'm feeding about 30 head or better and my food bill has almost doubled since summer. They still are getting run down fast. I've ran them once on the outside and twice in the pen since last saturday. I've never had trouble keeping weight on them before now. They all have been drontal twice in the last 30 days plus liquid safeguard. They are running 6 hours and caught up. We paying 26 to 27 for blue bag 27 here in Va.

Kyle,

Might be a bit of a ride but Joel Gilman,in Hanover on Rt.33 at Stanley's Store sells it at $24.50 with tax, for the 27/20 Showtime!

Mine do real well on it, & the "stool" problem doesn't occur.

Hope this helps!

Allan Bishop
(Jabber Jaw)

guy asked for a price and a few post up, guy had to run a couple brands down.He must not hav hounds like mine as he is goin 3 and 4 "nights" a week.Mine wount run good one night. I think all these feeds are good.They save my old wife from cookin corn bread.Whats up? dont answer please! just kidin round.

Most of the Mississippi boys I have spoke with have said they must've received a poor quality batch of showtime and have switched to another feed. I'm still receiving the same results from showtime I think they make an excellent high quality feed.