Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Arkansas Children's Hospital Hunt

Arkasnas Ladies and hounds is raising money for Arkansas Children's Hospital

January 25, 2014
One day
5hr speed and drive
At Buckville (Garland Co/Lake Ouachita camp ground)
2 class (run together scored seperatly)
$10 a dog
Cast at daylight

We will do an auction before the hunt is called out that afternoon
*Any and all auction items are welcomed* for information on the auction contact Vanessa thompson 870-584-9382
*you can mail auction items to
Arkansas Ladies and Hounds
C/O Vanessa Thompson
4259 Hwy 71
Lockesburg, Ar 71846

For numbers call Sue Noles (501)984-5870 * with Perry County Hunt 2 wks before our hunt up there we will try and get you the same numbers if it would make it easier.

All proceeds(minus a few expenses) will go towards Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock!

Let's have a great hunt and raise some money for these children!!!!

Re: Arkansas Children's Hospital Hunt

When calling sue for numbers please call between the hours of noon and 9pm
Thanks

Wanting to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! And remember to call sue for numbers!

Bump

Bump

Merry CHRISTmas from our families to yours!!!!

Hope everyone has a blest day!!!!

We don't have very many numbers out so don't forget to call sue Noles for numbers

We also need items for the auction you can either bring them to the hunt or send them to me(Vanessa)

Bump

The Arkansas Children's Hospital is well on its way to raising the money to build a safe haven for abused children. Right now, there are numerous steps to be taken and the plan is for the Arkansas Children's House to be home to all these services. Click here --http://bit.ly/1i1I3cg -- to learn more about this.
The money from this hunt will go to a good cause. Need to get your numbers now!!!! Call today and bring your best.

Get your numbers also were needing donated items for the auction!!!! Any questions call me. Vanessa thompson 870-584-9382

Just wanted to let everyone know that sue will be at the perry county hunt with the book! We only have 70 numbers out! So come on and get your numbers it's for a really good cause

Everyone needs to come together and support this hunt! IT IS FOR THE KIDS!
We have all know someone that has had a very sick child! So please get your numbers last I heard they didn't even have 100 numbers out yet! I know these ladies are working hard to have a successful hunt! So please go and support these ladies and the children!
Thanks and happy hunting!

Sue, Roger has been tryin to get ahold of you to get numbers, if you can call him back.

: Numbers are climbing some ( 71 Derby and 82 AA) Sue's phone should be ringing non-stop. All of us know someone that has had a child in ACH. With God's help, miracles are performed there every day. They also have one of the best burn units in the country! Judges, hounds, and auction items are what we need to make this a success for the kids!!! HUNTERS FOR THE KIDS!!!

Johnny I texted Roger a list of 2 digit numbers this morning but have not heard from him since. Sue

Get your Numbers for a good hunt and most importantly a good cause

Guys come out and support . Should be a great and what a great cause there outa be 100 derby and 100 all age dogs at this hunt

If anyone needs a cabin at the Girl Scout camp call me 870-584-9382
( remeber to pack a heater)

Also call sue for numbers!!!!!

Also forgot my judges that are coming we will have the bunk house available to you guys and will be serving the judges supper at the a-frame at the Girl Scout camp Friday night about 6-630 somewhere in there!!! I want to also that all my judges, Danny hill, tommy Oliver and the wright brothers for all there hard work in helping us with he hunt!!!!

Btt

Let's hear about the hounds. Who's got them ready for this one? All the talk about perry. No talk about this one. Rowton going to win? Howard county goin to dominate again Let's hear it boys

Howard county skinny and moonlight will be hard to Handel but you never know it's an outside hunt. Let just remember the reason we are all coming to raise some money for a great cause. Hope to see everyone there.

Is there any good numbers left in derby and all age?

Whine call sue!!!

Also wanted to let everyone know that 2 days ago we has 85 in the derby and 105 in the all age!!!!
Looking forward to a good hunt!!!

Don't know how ready ours are but crossing our fingers! Lookin forward to seeing everyone@ Bucktown!

SteveO is sturring. Bout time

i am out state. any address may could send a donation.? seems like a good caus.

Venessa's address is listed at the top of this page. Send to her. Thanks for donation

Hunter any donations that someone may want to send you can send them directly to me and I will make sure it goes with our donation from this weekend.
My address is

Arkansas Ladies & Hounds Association
C/O Vanessa Thompson
4259 Highway 71
Lockesburg, AR 71846

Any questions your more than welcome to call me 870-584-9382

Thanks again for everyone's support looking forward to a good hunt!

Just to let everyone know Buckville store will be open till 7 Friday night and serving BBQ pork sandwitches and potato salad for supper if anyone is hungry!

Also have cabins left at the Girl Scout camp if someone needs a cabin call Vanessa @ 870-584-9382

Schedule

Looks like it's going to be a really good auction!!

Our schedule for Friday:
5-5:30Start serving breakfast
6:30 role call
7 turn them hounds loose ( favorite part)
12 hunt ends start catching dogs
1:30 auction then call hunt out

Re: Schedule

The schedule is for sat not Friday !!!! Guess I'm tired!!! Thanks for pointing it out for me!!!!

Re: Schedule

good work. these kids situation should make us feel silly about the things we fight over.hint the LSA lawyer fund.

We have gotten a Jonesred chainsaw and 4 $50 gift certificates from quick track that we are going to raffle off! Also specialty feed donated 500lbs of feed, Showtime donated 8 bags of feed and we have jewelry, candles, toy sets, wrench sets, duck dynasty memorabilia, spot light and much much more for the auction!!!!

help if you can.

Just wondering who's all comin and how much money do you think us fox hunters and raise for ACH and the children??

Ready to hear those hounds roll in Buckville!!!

Let's hear those prediction's. Who is gonna be at the top???

Hoop and hollar north is Buckville bound😀

Last I heard there was 273 numbers out!!!! Going to be at the garland/ outichta camp at 5 am to start registering and do role call at 630 then turn loose at 7

I lost a Red Gyp today at the hunt. She has number 420 on her with two orange collars. If anybody happens to see her please give me a call at 601-807-1084. Thanks

hope it went well for the kids. way to go everybody that gave!