​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Western Derby

the 2014 Western Derby will be held at Kountry Korner in Rosston, Ark. This is the bid that was turned in. 25 dollars a dog,feed and house 20 judges,2 motel rooms for hunt officials. Thank you for your support!! any questions call Perry Pond 580-612-1046

Re: Western Derby

What is the dates

Can somebody please post the dates of the hunt! Thanks in advance

Btt

I heard first weekend in march

ENTER MARCH 6
RUN 7-8

Will numbers be done same way as last year?

Yes Numbers will be done the same way as last time

How was the numbers done last year

On a draw. It should be a good good hunt. Hope you'll have a good one!!!

Is this going to be a dog feed hunt?

Hey Kelly, maybe you will get lucky and draw #1 again. LOL!!!!!!

are all the numbers going to be drawn

I know I'm ignorant but I'm wondering a couple things.

I've never been to the Western Derby but have always wanted to and have some nice derby hounds so I'm just wondering about a few things.

1) how much is the entry fee?

2) does the hounds running in this hunt have to be born on a certain date or just be under two on the day of the hunt?

3) I'm thinking the hounds that run in this hunt have to be registered is this true?
If so are they to be registered in The Horn or The Chase or either?

Thanks in advance for the information.

True Grit
Jonathan Blakeley

1. $50 entry fee per dog and one time $10 membership fee
2. Hound must be born Jan. 1, 2012 or later
3. All hounds must be Horn registered. You still have time to get your registration number.

Can we use jackets

NO/////////////////////////////////////

Its getting close now! Whose got the heat?

you have 126 numbers that are singles,doubles,an numbers with 2 ones in them why would you not make sure them numbers got drawed first for the hunters instead you have half of these numbers not used an numbers such as 378 being used when double digits are still in the draw not used why draw from o-to 999 an thats what you get if number 1 is not draw it dont get used .

They told me they put 1-100 in then best 50 100-1000 idk

There's gold in them therehills and fast dogs too! Haha! Arkansas hound will win this one!

Moonlight and parker- Davis show. Sit back and the watch

Parker/Davis, Moonlight, Danny Morris and I hear Jimmy Spells has a good one or two hid out up there.

Two words!----Skid Row!

Numbers 1-100 will be in the first draw. The next 50 numbers will be the next best numbers with all the 11's and 17's. The next best 50 numbers will be added as needed to complete the draw. Any questions please contact the source instead of chatter about it. Everyone is invited and hope to see you there. It's going to be a good hunt.

Mr Pond,Does the Hound have to be Registered in The Horn or will the LE # suffice?

They must be horn Registered

Dogs MUST be Horn registered. You MUST have registration # when you enter at the hunt. LE # will not work.

I will be hard to handle

Don't leave me out!

Wonder what will go wrong this year ?

Stay at the **** house if you don't like you peckerhead

He prolly just don't have ne dogs worth taking so he using it as a excuse

It sure is quiet!!

A lil to quiet !!!

I hear Cody G and the Sunshine band are ready to make their grand entrance! The chicken farmer from Umpire says he's ready for battle if he can just outrun the Moonlight. Bubba Powell is still MIA, him and John boy been out on the east coast on a world tour. Robert Hill done left town on a hog hunt. Jackie Ray has a new crop of power off Sackett he's ready to unleash. The little man with the Red coat, Red truck, and Red dogs says you better Lookout, he's gonna be like a Bandit when they call it out. Thats the word...

I'm not MIA by any means. But will not be attending this hunt. But Combine Kennels told me they were coming to make it 2 in a row so look out. Good luck to all

Whodat say gonna beat ole Bugsey, Whodat? Whodat?