Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
perry county

Who gonna kick tail at this one

Re: perry county

My money's on Howard County Kennel. Glidewell and Fox bringing the heat to bucktown this time.

any body but Howard County lol

I heard Howard county kennel has a new hound. They call him ole septictank.....

after buckville gets done with him they will call him the botut bottom of the septictank

That Mountain Pine beagle will be one to watch he is the real deal.

Mountain pine beagle would like to see him run in a pen for 4 hours ? ? ? ?

if its from mt.pine its probably from the dog pound and who ownr owns this bad butt beagle because i figure a chihauhia could out run it @))st

hunted with ole howard county erik this weekend. strange new kinda bucklure he wearin on his boots. smelled like krap to me lol. it worked though just sayin

rekon they got anymore them shelter beagles at mt.pine. I got a poodle id like to cross with one. fence up bout an acre an u could test that beagle easy enough scott

Skinny been running some new bit%$es down in the mountains that got a little something for you boys!

did he hav them dogs in lake greason wma? he got sum gooduns, needs to come up sum sat nite an go with me an fox and the roto ruterman glidewell

I'm no threat. I've been pullin mine out of steel traps! Scotty, the beagle is owned by micheal (snake) huff, the real deal outside,he has a night at doc Edwards . I know he's ran him there. Ran with walker dogs his whole life. He'll be due to watch at this hunt

Jon Eric. Going to do a new dance at buckville. He calls it THA STANKY LEG!!!!!!!

lol

You boy's are killing me on here!!! Let's talk about someone else... Who we gonna pick on..? Anyone but me sounds good.

[:)s well u stirred up the stink. we cant help it.har har]