​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Loat a good friend and hunter Mr Jake Floyd

I am saddened with the news of the passing of a friend and hunter Mr Jake Floyd. He ran and kept good hounds and loved a hound with a good mouth. He ran a lot of the Guinea hounds and at one time ran W Way Bud at stud and later Bolt Action Guinea. He will be missed by all that knew him.

Re: Loat a good friend and hunter Mr Jake Floyd

Jake was always a good friend, I have a lot of great memories of hunts we shared together. He will be missed. As Jeff stated, he always liked a hound with a good tenor mouth. Visitation will be at Laird's Funeral Home in Natchez, Ms. Sunday from 4 to 6. Funeral will be Monday at 11 am.

I remember Mr. Floyd coming to Tennessee several years ago to buy hounds. I enjoyed the conversation with him. He drove a nice car pulling a trailer to pick up some hounds.

Sorry to hear this about Jake. We hunted just about every weekend for a long time on the outside running coyotes and red fox. Jake was a lot of fun to hunt with and always kept some good hounds with good mouths. Jake will surely be missed.

Mr.Jake will brought missed. I have a lot of pictures of him and my Dad at hunts years ago. They are in probably looking at the red guinea hounds right not.